The New way of checking Neco results online now requires candidates to purchase token before they can access their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results. Today you will learn How to Purchase National Examinations Council (NECO) Tokens to Check SSCE, BECE and NCEE Results Online.
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
Read Also: How many persons passed neco
How to Purchase NECO Token Online 2020
Follow the steps below to purchase Neco token so as to check your result effectively.
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Visit https://result.neco.gov.ng/register
- Enter your name
- Enter your Phone number
- Enter your email address
- Think of a good password and enter in the password column
- Then click register
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open your email and click verify. If you don’t have email, click here to create one.
STEP 2: Purchase BECE Token.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views)
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: Check The Result With Your Details
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
- Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
Recommended: How to check neco result