Many Neco Candidates, especially those using Neco awaiting results for Jamb have been experiencing sleepless nights. This sleepless night is a result of news that every candidate should submit their awaiting results before Jamb starts giving admission.
Will Neco release results for those using awaiting results before the Uploading deadline specified by Jamb for admission? Let’s try to draw a logical conclusion together.
Let me start with the basics. Waec results used to take at least three months before release. Because of the issue of Jamb awaiting results and other reasons best known to them, they have decided to release Waec results within two months of writing the exams.
Now, let’s go back to our question. Will Neco awaiting result be out before Jamb starts giving admission? The answer is yes.
- Neco understands the issues at hand.
- Understanding the issues at hand will make them hasten the release of Neco results.
- Jamb will understand.
- Jamb understanding of the issues will make them adjust the deadline to suit when Neco results will be released.
- Neither Jamb Nor Neco would want any candidate to forfeit admission because of awaiting.
- The Federal Government will intervene.
- Neco results were all released last year before the Jamb deadline for uploading o level results.
With this, I hope that I am able to convince and not confuse you that you can begin to sleep well and as well get ready for the next step. Share this with friends.
Recommended: How to remember everything you read.