What textbook should I use for 2021 Jamb English and how do I get them? This is the question of so many Jamb UTME candidates. This question gets hotter every day because the Jamb Use of English is a compulsory subject in Jamb UTME Examination.
Now, for how to get the recommended English textbooks by Jamb and other useful materials you should use to prepare for Jamb 2021, they are all in bookshops and Jamb tutorial centres around you. Take a look at the books I recommend for Jamb use of English so as to pass very well. They are very easy to understand.
OTHERS ARE LOVING A. BEST APPS FOR JAMB, WAEC, NCEE, IJMB AND BECE B. FREE VIDEOS FOR BECE, JAMB, WAEC AND POST UTME
Note: You don’t need to get all the books. Two or three (even just one of them) might just be okay for you. However, you are free to get more if you like.
In addition, if you feel that your current English textbook is okay, feel free to use it. What matters is that your book covers the Jamb syllabus.
Books You Should Read For Jamb 2021 Use Of English
- The new testament of the Use of English by Joseph Omofomah (AKA Son of Man). You could contact me to get this book. Click here to place an order now.
- Dandy English
- Bamgbose, A. (2002). English Lexis and Structure for Senior Secondary Schools and colleges (Revised Edition), Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Banjo, A. Ayodele, S. and Ndahi, K. S. (1997). Exam Focus: English for WASSCE and SSCE, Ibadan UP Plc.
- Caesar, O. J. (2003). Essential Oral English for Schools and Colleges, Lagos: Tonad Publishers Limited.
- Egbe, D. I (1996). Mastering English Usage and Communication Skills, Lagos: Tisons.
- Nnamonu, S. and Jowitt, D. (1989). Common Errors in English, Lagos: Longman.
- Ukwuegbu, C, Okoro, O., Idris, A. U., Okebukola, F. O. and Owokade, C. O. (2002). Catch-up English for SSCE/UME, Ibadan: Heinemann.
- Obinna, M. F. (2001). University Matriculation Use of English,(Fourth Edition) Port Harcourt: Sunray Books Limited.
- Comprehensive English.
Jamb Series Part 17: Books Worth Reading For Jamb Use Of English. If you found any other useful Jamb English textbook, feel free to share with us using the comment box and don’t fail to share this post with friends.
Recommended: Summary of Jamb sweet 16
Question for You: Which textbook have you been reading for English?
Other Guide On The Series:
Part 1 to 15: Summary of part one to fifteen
pt 16: Join my Jamb WhatsApp Group
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?