Jamb Matriculation List: How do I check Jamb matriculation list to confirm whether my admission is genuine or fake? This is the question a lot of candidates have been asking.
In this article, I will teach you how to check your Jamb Matriculation list.
The Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) has launched a portal where undergraduates of various institutions can check whether their admissions are recognised by JAMB or not.
It is important that you confirm your name from the matriculation list. Only candidates whose names are on this list are recognised as bonafide students from the various accredited institutions.
Read Also: How to check jamb caps admission
By implication, if your name is not on this list, your application to NYSC scheme for the one year National service shall be declined.
How To Be On Jamb Matriculation List
- Print your Admission Letter Online
- Print your Original Result Slip Online
- Verify the two documents with the admission officer in your Institution.
How to Check JAMB Matriculation List
To know whether your admission was real or fake, follow the steps below to confirm that in Jamb Matriculation list.
- Go to the matriculation list portal at https://jamb.gov.ng/efacility/CheckMatriculationList.
- Select your examination year.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number where required.
- Finally, click on ”˜Fetch My Details”˜.
Frequently asked questions on Jamb matriculation list:
- How do I check my name in Jamb matriculation list
- If I wrote Jamb 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, etc, will I find my name in the Jamb matriculation list.
- When will those who wrote Jamb 2018 find their name in the Jamb matriculation list?
- What is Jamb matriculation list?
- What should I do if my name is not in the matriculation list?
- Can I check my name in any cyber cafe or just at Jamb CBT centres?
That’s all. Feel free to share this article with friends and don’t fail to drop your comment in the box below.