Uniben Post UTME Slip reprinting for exam date is done on Uniben Kofa two to three days before the exam. All you need to do is login to Uniben kofa with the username and password you were given during Pos UTME Registration. Then print the slip when you have seen your Exam date.
It is normal for you not to have seen the 2020 Uniben post UTME date on your slip yet. It is not because you made mistakes during registration or are disqualified. The Uniben date for post UTME is gradually updated.
You don’t have to contact anybody for a solution to the issue. It will be solved and gradually released by the management of the University of Benin (Uniben). Trust me, you will find your exam date and venue before the reprinting deadline.
Recommended: 17 laws to pass Uniben post UTME
How To Print 2020 Uniben Post UTME Exam Slip
If you have finally seen your Uniben 2020 exam date and venue, you can then go ahead to print out the slip. All you have to do is login to your Uniben Kofa @ Uniben.waeup.org/login and download the pdf or printout directly from a computer. In summary,
- Visit Uniben.waeup.org
- Enter your username and password
- Click on login
- Your slip will show
- Download it
- Print it out
Note: This printout will be required for your Uniben post UTME examination 2020.
As you continue to check your Uniben exam date slip for the new date and whether your examination venue slip has finally updated, the following links will help you.
- How Uniben get post UTME questions
- How to finish Uniben post UTME on time.
- How to print Uniben admission letter slip.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- 10 Best Student Scholarships For Nigerians to Study In USA - Aug 5, 2020
- Flashlearners Listed in Best Student Blogs On FeedSpot - Aug 5, 2020
- Galaxy Note 20 Release Date, Features And Price in Nigeria - Aug 5, 2020