Applications are now being accepted for the full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programs at Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) for the academic year 2023–2024. Accountancy, mass communication, business administration, and SLT (microbiology option) are among the subjects that are offered. Candidates can apply by going to the given link, correctly completing the form, and providing a working email address for getting login information. Once they have this information, they can log in, pay the fees, complete the application, and submit it. The application form and examination slip should then be printed.
Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic HND Admission 2023/2024
Applications are now being accepted for admission to the full-time and part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programs at Abraham Adesanya Polytechnic (AAPOLY) for the academic year 2023–2024. The purpose of this blog post is to offer thorough instructions and directions to potential students who are interested in applying for the offered courses.
Abraham Adesanya Poly HND Courses
AAPOLY offers a wide variety of HND courses, allowing candidates to explore diverse academic paths. The courses available for the 2023/2024 academic session are as follows:
- Mass Communication
- Business Administration
- Science Laboratory Technology (Microbiology Option)
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualifications such as (ICAN), i.e. ACA, and ANAN are added advantages.
It is mandatory for HND Full-Time Applicants to fill in the JAMB Registration Numbers used for their ND Programmes, Only Applicants with ND JAMB Registration Numbers will be considered for admission.
CHECK ALSO: pums post-utme/direct entry screening form
Method of Application
1. Click on this link https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/admission/index.php, and select your programme.
2. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an Open Application
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provide)
3. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your Applicant ID and Password
4. Return to the website and Click Login to access the Application Form
Click here to log in https://my.aapoly.edu.ng/login.php
5. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling out the Application Form and clicking submit
6. Print the Application form and Examination Slip with the examination date on it
I hope you find this article helpful.