If you are still wondering about which book to buy and read for Jamb 2021 chemistry, then you are at the right place and at the right time.
Did you know that the most reactive metal is francium and that Diamond is currently the hardest substance known to man? Now you know.
Without much show-off, let me quickly list the books you should consider buy for Jamb chemistry 2021. You don’t necessarily need to get all of them.
Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Chemistry
One or two of the following books are okay for you so long Jamb chemistry is concerned. And, if you have a chemistry text that already covers everything in Jamb Chemistry syllabus, stick to it.
- Quick Review of Chemistry By Tive
- Ababio, O.Y. (2005). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools
- Senior Secondary Chemistry. Bajah, S.T. Teibo, B.O., Onwu, G and Obikwere, A. (1999).
- Exam Focus Chemistry for WASSCE & JME.
- A Comprehensive Practical Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: Evans.
- Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by STAN
- Uche, I.O., Adenuga, I.J. and Iwuagwu, S.L. (2003). Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans.
I hope your question as to “what book should I buy” is resolved? Feel free to share this post with others and don’t fail to drop your comment in the box below.
Question for You: Which textbook have you been reading for Jamb Chemistry?
Other Guide On The Series:
Part 17: Books to Read for English
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020