Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Chemistry. If you are still wondering about which book to buy and read for Jamb 2021 chemistry, then you are at the right place and at the right time.
Did you know that the most reactive metal is francium and that Diamond is currently the hardest substance known to man? Now you know.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Without much show-off, let me quickly list the books you should consider buying for Jamb chemistry 2021. You don’t necessarily need to get all of them.
Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Chemistry
One or two of the following books are okay for you so long Jamb chemistry is concerned. And, if you have a chemistry text that already covers everything in Jamb Chemistry syllabus, stick to it.
- Quick Review of Chemistry By Tive
- Ababio, O.Y. (2005). New School Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools
- Senior Secondary Chemistry. Bajah, S.T. Teibo, B.O., Onwu, G and Obikwere, A. (1999).
- Exam Focus Chemistry for WASSCE & JME.
- A Comprehensive Practical Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools, Ibadan: Evans.
- Chemistry for Senior Secondary Schools by STAN
- Uche, I.O., Adenuga, I.J. and Iwuagwu, S.L. (2003). Countdown to WASSCE/SSCE, NECO, JME Chemistry, Ibadan: Evans.
I hope your question as to “what book should I buy” is resolved? Feel free to share this post with others and don’t fail to drop your comment in the box below.
Question for You: Which textbook have you been reading for Jamb Chemistry?
Other Guide On The Series:
Part 17: Books to Read for English
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?