Jamb Biology is very important for candidates going for Medicine, Pharmacy and other Medical Courses. You need to know the Books worth reading for Biology in Jamb to score high.
Every good student will admit that Biology is very wide. This is because of too many terminologies you will have to cram a lot of things; you can’t simply understand them at this point.
Despite the complex nature of biology, there are recommended books that can simplify the subject for you to understand. This is what I am about to share with you right now and right here. Go through the textbooks you should buy and read for Jamb 2021 Biology below.
Books You Should Read For Jamb Biology
- Biology for SSS – Stone & Cozen
- Ramalingam, S.T. (2005). Modern Biology, SS Science Series. New Edition, AFP
- STAN. (2004). Biology for Senior Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, Ibadan: Heinemann
- Sorojini, T.L. Sheila, P and Charles, T.P. (2000). Modern Biology for Secondary Schools. Revised Edition, FEP.
- Essential Biology for Senior Secondary School by Michael M. C
- Master Alternative and practical biology for SSS and colleges IEC Publisher -Bureau
- Understanding Biology Practical by J. A. Adewuyi
- Ambuna, A. Egunyomi, A. and Osakwe, J. (1990). Comprehensive Certificate Biology for Senior Secondary Schools: University Press Limited
Jamb Series Part 19: Books Worth Reading For Jamb Biology. Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Question for You: Which textbook have you been reading for Jamb Biology?
Other Guide On The Series:
RECOMMENDED SCIENCE, SOCIAL SCIENCE AND ART VIDEOS
Part 1 to 15: Summary of part one to fifteen
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?