Which textbooks should I read for Jamb mathematics and how do I buy them? This is what I shall discuss in this beautiful Part 18 of my Jamb 2022 series. Recommended Books for Jamb 2022 Mathematics are shown here…
Mathematics is one of the most feared course in the Joint Admission and Matriculation Examination (Jamb). One of the reasons why the course seems very difficult is that many available textbooks are difficult to understand.
Without much introduction, below are textbooks you should consider reading for Jamb 2022 mathematics.
Jamb Mathematics Videos
Number Bases Conversion - 120 Days to Jamb Mathematics Episode 2 of 120. JAMB APP MOBILE: ...
Indices and Surds Questions - 120 Days To Jamb Mathematics Episode 19 of 120. Series Topic: 120 Days To Jamb JAMB APP ...
Jamb Mathematics Syllabus and Hot Topics to Read. Jamb Maths is in Five Sections which include Algebra, Statistics, Calculus, ...
Books To Read For Jamb 2022 Mathematics
- Integrated Mathematics By Afolabi.
- New School Mathematics
- Egbe. E name(s)? (2000). Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers
- Progressive Mathematics for SS 3 (Macmillan)
- Adelodun A. A (2000). Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado -Ekiti: FNPL.
- Anyebe, J. A. B (1998). Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
- Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001). New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
- Ibude, S. O. name(s)? (2003). Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
- Flashlearners Mathematics (Fall in Love With Maths) by Isaac Inegbenehi
Do you have any of the mathematics books for Jamb above? or are you okay with the current mathematics textbook you are using for Jamb? If so, don’t worry about getting new books.
In addition, any of the above books you are able to lay hands on is okay for you. It is optional to buy more than one of the Recommended textbooks for Jamb mathematics 2022. However, I advise that you get more than one textbook for better understanding. Some books treat some topics better.
Jamb Series Part 18: Books Worth Reading For Jamb Mathematics. Feel free to share this with others and don’t fail to let me know how you feel about it using the comment box.
Question for You: Which textbook have you been reading for Jamb Maths?