Geography is a very interesting subject. But many persons find the Subject boring and difficult. Trust me, it can be more interesting if you lay hold of good Geography textbooks.
Below is a list of good books you need to buy so as to prepare very well for Jamb 2021 Geography examination. You don’t need to buy all the books below. One or two of them should be enough for you.
If you already have a good Geography textbook that covers all Jamb syllabus you need not buy any of the books below. The fact that Jamb recommends certain books doesn’t mean they’re the best or you can’t use other good books.
Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Geography
The following are Jamb Recommended Textbooks for Economics 2021:
- Certificate Physical and Human Geography by Adeleke, B.O. and Leong, G.C.
- Contemporary World Regional Geograph by Bradshaw, M. name(s).
- General Geography in Diagrams for West Africa by Bunet, R.B and Okunrotifa, P.O
- Introduction to Geography (Seventh Edition) by Fellman, D. name(s)
- A New Geography of West Africa by Iloeje, N. P
- Map Reading of West Africa by Nimaku, D.A.
- A Regional Geography of Africa by Okunrotifa, P.O. and Michael S
- Geography an Integrated Approach by Waugh, D
Feel free to add your own and do not fail to share this post with friends using the comment box.
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Geography?
Other Guide On The Series:
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020