Does the kind of textbook I read for Jamb 2021 Physics really matter? Yes! it is a very important Jamb success factor.
The books you use to read for your examination goes a long way to influence your Jamb score. This is exactly why I want to share the best books you should use to prepare for Physics.
Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Physics
The following are physics books you should consider buying for Jamb Physics. Any of the following Textbooks will do:
- The science Physics by Afolabi.
- Justified Physics by Benson Obaseki
- Fundamentals of Physic by Nelkon, M
- Advanced Level Physics by Nelkon, M and Parker,
- Senior Secondary School Physics by Okeke, P. N and Anyakoha.
- Comprehensive Certificate Physics by Olumuyionwa A. and Ogunkoya O. O
- Essential Principles of Physics by Ike, E. E
- Ike, E. E (2005). Numerical Problems and Solutions in Physics, F = Ma
Feel free to add your own and don’t fail to share with friends using the comment box.
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Physics?
Other Guide On The Series:
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020