Does the book I buy to read for Jamb 2020 Agriculture really matter? Yes! it is the most important Jamb success factor.
The books you use to read for your examination goes a long way to influence your Jamb score. This is exactly why I want to share the best books you should use to prepare for Agriculture.
Note: Most of the books are still available for purchase at leading bookshops in Nigeria and you don’t need to get all of them.
Books To Read For Jamb 2020 Agric
- STAN (1999) Agricultural Science for Senior Secondary Schools
- Philips T. A. (1986) Agricultural Notebook, Lagos.
- Practical Agriculture for West African Schools and Colleges
- Agricultural Science for senior secondary Schools 1, 2 and 3, Ibadan.
- Agricultural Science for West African Schools and Colleges by Komolafe, M. F
- Agricultural Science for Junior Secondary Schools Books 1- 3 by Falusi, A. O. and Adeleye, I. O. A.
- Agricultural Science for SSCE and JME by Daramola, A. M.
- General Agriculture for West Africa by Anthonio, Q. B. O.
- Junior Secondary Agricultural Science by Akinsanmi, A. O.
- Agricultural Science: Countdown to Senior Secondary Certificate by Adeniyi, M. O.
Feel free to add yours…
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Agric?
Other Guide On The Series:
Part 1 to 15: Summary of part one to fifteen
Part 16: Join my Jamb WhatsApp Group
Part 17: Books to Read for English
Part 18: Textbook to read for Jamb Maths
Part 19. Book to read for Jamb Biology
Part 20: Jamb chemistry textbook
Part 21: Books to jark for Economics
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020