Someone asked me, what are the best books I should read for Jamb 2020 Economics and how do I get them? The answer is right in this article.
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. Below are textbooks you should buy to prepare for Jamb 2020 Economics.
Books To Read For Jamb 2020 Economics
One or two of the following recommended Economics text for Jamb should be okay for you. You do not need to buy everything. In fact, if you already have a very good Economics textbook, just use it to read for Jamb.
- Aderinto, A.A names(s)? (1996). Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997). Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980). Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999). Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997). Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979). Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lawal, O.A. (1985). Success in Economics, London: John Muray.
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997). An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989). Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005). New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979). Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Economics?
Other Guide On The Series:
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- UNILORIN Post UTME Form For 2020: Cut Off Mark Is 180 - Aug 9, 2020
- UNICAL Post UTME Form Out For 2020 (Cut Off is 160) - Aug 9, 2020
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020