Economics is a Social Science Subject and high Score in Jamb Economics important to decide your admission as a Social Science Student. Recommended Jamb Economics Textbooks to use are described in this article.
Someone asked me, what are the best books I should read for Jamb 2021 Economics and how do I get them? The answer is right in this article.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
The aim of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) syllabus in Economics is to prepare the candidates for the Board’s examination. Below are textbooks you should buy to prepare for Jamb 2021 Economics.
Books To Read For Jamb 2021 Economics
One or two of the following recommended Economics text for Jamb should be okay for you. You do not need to buy everything. In fact, if you already have a very good Economics textbook, just use it to read for Jamb.
- Aderinto, A.A names(s)? (1996). Economics: Exam Focus, Ibadan: University Press Plc.
- Black, J. (1997). Oxford Dictionary of Economics. Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Eyiyere, D.O. (1980). Economics Made Easy, Benin City, Quality Publishers Ltd.
- Fajana, F et al (1999). Countdown to SSCE/JME Economics Ibadan: Evans
- Falodun, A.B. et al (1997). Round-up Economics, Lagos: Longman
- Kountsoyiannis, A. (1979). Modern Microeconomics, London: Macmillan
- Lawal, O.A. (1985). Success in Economics, London: John Muray.
- Lipsey, R.G. (1997). An Introduction to Positive Economics, Oxford: Oxford University Press.
- Samuelson, P and Nordhaus, W. (1989). Economics, Singapore: McGraw-Hill
- Udu E and Agu G.A. (2005). New System Economics: a Senior Secondary Course, Ibadan: Africana FIRST Publishers Ltd.
- Wannacott and Wannacott (1979). Economics, New York: McGraw-Hill.
Jamb Series Part 21: Recommended Books For Jamb Economics. Feel free to share this with friends and don’t fail to let me know how you feel using the comment box.
Question for You: Which best textbook have you been reading for Jamb Economics?
The Best CBT Applications Get Jamb CBT App, Waec App, Bece App, Ncee App Or Ijmb App. Win Prizes: Install Any Flashlearners App to Win Up ₦30,000 While Learning.
Other Guide On The Series:
Other Ways To Boost Your Academic Performance Subjects: Learn Mathematics, English, Chemistry, Physics, Art And Social Science Subjects. Exams: Free Classes For Ncee, Bece, Waec, Neco, Jamb, Post Utme And Ijmb.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?