Ekiti State University (EKSU) has officially announced the release of its admission list for the 2023/2024 academic session. Candidates who have undergone the post-UTME screening exercise are now able to confirm their admission status, as detailed by the university’s management.
EKSU Admission List 2023/2024
EKSU Students Can Check Their Admission Status
Accessing the JAMB Admission Portal
To begin the process of checking the EKSU admission list, prospective students should:
- Visit the JAMB admission status checking portal at JAMB e-Facility.
- Login with your JAMB profile username and password.
- Navigate to and select the Check Admission Status tab.
- Select your examination year and enter your registration number.
- Click Check Admission Status to view your EKSU admission status or select ‘Access my CAPS’ for additional services related to admission.
RECOMMENDED: IMSU POST-UTME/DE SCREENING RESULT 2023/2024
Those Awaiting Admission
If you find that you have not been admitted, keep in mind that the admission process is ongoing. It is crucial to consistently check the JAMB portal and the EKSU website for updates on your admission status.
Next Steps After Admission:
Candidates who have been successfully admitted into EKSU’s first-degree programs should take the following actions promptly:
- Accept or Reject Admission: Admitted students are required to log into their JAMB CAPS to either accept or reject their admission. To do this, visit Accept Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Print Admission Letter: After admission acceptance, print out your JAMB admission letter from JAMB Admission Letter Printing.
- Change of Course: If the course offered is different from the original application, apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal at JAMB Change of Course/Institution.
Notification of Updates
Please note: This information will be immediately updated once the admission list is accessible on the EKSU website.
Checking Admission on the EKSU Website
Once the admission list is published on the EKSU website, follow these procedures:
- Navigate to EKSU the Portal.
- Click on Admission status (Direct Link).
- Select “2023/2024” as the Admission year.
- Set “Post-UTME” as Admission Type.
- Input your registration number.
- If admitted, you will proceed to print your admission letter.
- Go to the EKSU Portal.
- Log in to your admission dashboard (Direct Login).
- If you are admitted, your status will display as ‘Admitted’, and you will be given a link to print your admission letter.
I hope you find this article helpful.