The Fully Funded Tesla Internship is open to all internationals. At Tesla, interns will perform meaningful work from day one. The Internships are open to undergraduates, graduates, and enrolled students.
Tesla Internships are exceptional because you are treated as a full‑time employee for three months. The minimum duration is 3 months and it can go for 6 to 12 months as well. At Tesla applicants from all countries can apply online.
Fully Funded Tesla Internship 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Tesla Internship are stated below:
1. All internationals are eligible to apply
2. Graduate, undergraduate, and enrolled students can apply.
3. Make sure to submit an updated CV/Resume
4. Internship Location: US, Canada, Europe, and the Asia-Pacific
The Fully Funded Tesla Internship will provide $22.84 – $31.97/hour for US-based citizens. At Tesla, Interns receive competitive compensation, one-on-one mentorship, and comprehensive healthcare.
Internships also include transportation support, the ability to participate in employee stock purchase programs (when eligible), discounted merchandise, fitness programs, and more. Tesla provides relocation stipends for interns located 50 miles or more from their work site. They also offer housing for select interns at Gigafactory Nevada.
Diverse Range of Internship Roles at Tesla.
- Autopilot & Robotics
- Construction & Facilities
- Energy – Solar & Storage
- Engineering & Information Technology
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Security
- External Relations & Employee Experience
- Legal & Government Affairs
- Operations & Business Support
- Sales & Customer Support
- Supply Chain
- Vehicle Service
- Vehicle Software
I hope you find this article helpful.