The Harvard University PhD and Postdoc Funded Scholarships in the USA are open to all internationals. It is open to recent Ph.D. recipients and doctoral candidates.
A limited group of people with inventiveness, initiative, and resourcefulness who have the potential to use their work as a platform for employment in research universities or other international organizations are known as the Academy Scholars. The Harvard Academy welcomes dedicated students and is committed to creating an inclusive community of academics with various experiences, perspectives, and approaches.
This Academy Academics Program aims to identify and assist exceptional early-career academics whose work combines a mastery of the language and the history or culture of non-US or non-Canadian countries with disciplinary brilliance in the social sciences or law. Their research may clarify historical or contemporary domestic, comparative, or international issues.
Harvard University Ph.D. And Postdoc Funded Scholarships In USA 2024
31 December 2023
United States Of America
Phd, Post Doc
Subjects offered by the university
Partial Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Harvard University Ph.D. and Postdoc Funded Scholarships in the USA are stated below:
1. The required study language is English.
2. International candidates from all World Countries can apply for Scholarships at Harvard University.
3. These scholarships are available to advance doctoral candidates in the social sciences and to recipients of PhDs or equivalent doctorates (within two years of the start date of August 1, 2023).
4. Candidates who are almost finished with their dissertations must be able to turn in degree conferral paperwork from their university’s registrar’s office by June 30, 2024, for a start date of August 1, 2024. Applicants who hold or have held a previous Harvard postdoctoral fellowship are not eligible.
The benefits of the Harvard University PhD and Postdoc Funded Scholarships in the USA are:
1. A two-year in-residence appointment with an annual stipend of $75,000 is given to five or six Academy Scholars annually.
2. This stipend includes Research assistants, health insurance, and funds for conferences and research trips.
3. Some teaching is permitted but not required.
1. Curriculum vitae (CV) or resume (must include the list of publications).
2. Letters of recommendation (Three)
3. A copy of your Ph.D. program transcript
4. Research proposal (maximum of 2500 words) includes planned methodological and disciplinary work and intellectual objectives.
5. A cover letter that briefly outlines the applicant’s academic field, country, or region of specialization and proposed research topic.
6. All application materials, including the three recommendation letters, are uploaded electronically as PDF files.
How to Apply!
Access the online application through the homepage of The Harvard Academy’s website by clicking on the APPLY ONLINE button.
1. At the start, create a new account here.
2. Click the “APPLY ONLINE” button to access the online application via The Harvard Academy’s website homepage.
3. Fill out all your data completely.
4. Attach all the required documents.
I hope you find this article helpful.