The Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea offers Master’s and Ph.D. degree scholarships. Students from all around the world can apply for the KAIST Graduate Scholarship Program. It is located in Daejeon, South Korea.
KAIST is a very popular university among international students. The scholarship helps students and covers all the expenses. The scholarship duration for a Master’s Degree is 2 Years while it is 4 Years for a Ph.D. degree depending on the degree.
KAIST University Scholarship In South Korea 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea are stated below:
1. Only international students can apply who do not hold Korean citizenship.
2. You need to show bachelor’s Degree proof if using it for the Master’s or master’s or master’s degree program application.
3. You need to show Master’s degree proof if using for the Ph.D. degree program application.
4. Over 80 to 90% of lectures are offered in English.
5. English Language Proficiency Required Grades:
a) TOEFL iBT: 83
b) IELTS: 6.5
c) TOEIC: 720
d) TEPS: 326
The benefits of the Fully Funded KAIST University Scholarship in South Korea are:
1. Full Tuition Grant: 4 semesters
2. Monthly Stipend Guarantee: KRW 1,000,000 for 4 semesters