The Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany is now open for international students. This scholarship is offered for undergraduate and master’s studies. The scholarship offers a 100% tuition fee waiver, monthly stipend, accommodation and travel allowance, and many more benefits.
Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship In Germany 2024
31 December 2023
Bachelor, Masters, Undergraduate, Postgraduate
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany are stated below:
1. Required Language: English.
2. Eligible Countries: All world countries.
3. Age Limitation: 18-30 years old
4. Applicants should be before the start of their university education or fully enrolled in the first, second, or max. Third semester at a state-recognized university (in Germany or abroad) or application for a Master’s degree shortly before or after obtaining a Bachelor’s degree. Average grades correspond with a German grade point average of at least 2.0.
5. Applicants who are able to prove a relatively low net income. The total household income of the applicants does not exceed the average income that has been officially stated for their home country. The income of all household members and all sources of income of the family (e.g., from employment, business activities, property, child benefits, or pensions) will be taken into account.
The Fully Funded SBW Berlin Scholarship in Germany provides the recipient with below benefits:
1. A room in our shared student flats in Berlin
2. Cost-of-living allowance in the amount calculated in section IX.
3. Tuition fees
4. Possibly also a travel allowance for your journey to Berlin before the start of your studies and for the journey home after you have completed your studies
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship.
Note: You should have admission, acceptance, or evidence of eligibility to a university in Berlin or Potsdam.
(1) Fill in the application form.
(2) Fill in your personal and contact information and add your photograph.
(3) Provide information about your current and previous education.
(4) Provide information about the following:
- Your parents and members of your household.
- Most recent school or university certificate
- Highest school leaving certificate
- Highest obtained university degree
- Current occupation and desired career
- Training, in case of applications for vocational training
- Internships and professional experience
- Your skills, hobbies, and interests
- Travel abroad experience
- Volunteering experience
(5) Include the following documents:
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: DENNIS OSADEBAY UNIVERSITY POST-UTME SCREENING
- Motivation letter (1 or 2 pages long)
- Copy of your last school or university certificate that shows your grade point average
and a grade overview
- copy of your highest academic degree (high school diploma or university certificate) with
your grade point average and a grade overview
If available, copies of the following documents as well:
- University admission or evidence of your qualification for university entrance
- Copy of an internationally recognized language certificate for the language in which your
studies will be taught
- All previous work, training, apprenticeship, and internship certificates and references
- If you have already started studying: all so far obtained university certificates and records
of achievements (graded and ungraded)
We recommend all applicants submit the following additional documents, which are not mandatory:
- one or two letters of recommendation from professors, schoolteachers, employers, etc.
- evidence of the net household income
Note: Non-certified copies and translations are sufficient for the application. If the applicant successfully passes the selection process, certified copies of some of those documents will be required during the verification process.
(6) The application and all enclosed certificates and supporting documents must be submitted in
German or English via email to [email protected].
The final decision on whether a scholarship (starting the following semester) will be granted can be
expected at the beginning of February respectively the beginning of August of each year.
I hope you find this article helpful.