The Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan is open to all International Students worldwide. Students who want to study for a Master’s Degree or Ph.D. Degrees from Japan are encouraged to apply. Tokyo Institute of Technology is offering International scholarships for students of any nationality. Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarships are fully Funded Scholarships available for the academic session of 2023-2024.
Tokyo Institute of Technology offers almost all academic fields and majors to undertake postgraduate degrees. The Scholarship will cover all the expenses to complete the degree. Students can apply using English Proficiency Certificate without IELTS/TOEFL or knowledge of the Japanese Language. The Master’s Degree Scholarship Duration is 2 Years while for Combined Masters & Ph.D. Degree and Doctoral Degrees is 3 Years.
Fully Funded Tokyo Institute Of Technology Scholarship In Japan 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan are stated below:
1. Applicants who have completed 16 years of education (Master’s Degree) successfully from other than Japan or whose degree is going to be completed before the enrollment date.
2. International students from any part of the globe with any nationality who has diplomatic relations with Japan.
3. Candidate must be born on or after 2 April 1987.
4. Students must apply for the academic study field that applicants studied at their previous university or a related field.
5. Must have a Bachelor’s Degree Student if applying for a Master’s Degree.
6. Must complete a Master’s Degree to apply for Ph.D. Degree.
7. If the Student’s native language is not English they can submit an English Proficiency Certificate from their previous University & they are exempted from the Language Test.
READ ALSO: MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship in Japan are:
1. Tuition Fee: Enrollment and Full Tuition Fees will be Exempted. MEXT Scholars Don’t Require to Pay Application Fee
2. Traveling Cost: Round Airfare Tickets will be given from the Home country to Japan and from Japan to the Home country.
3. Monthly Stipend:
a) Masters Degree: 147,000 Yen/Month
b) Doctoral Degree: 148,000 Yen/Month
1. ID Photo
2. Consent email/letter from Tokyo Tech Faculty Member
3. Field of Study and Study Program (in designated format)
4. Summary of thesis
5. English Proficiency Score Report
6. A copy of your passport or residence card
7. Verification of application fee payment
8. Academic transcripts
9. Certificate of graduation and degree
10. Supporting documentation from the referee
11. Recommendation letter
I hope you find this article helpful.