Fully Funded University Of Oxford Graduate Scholarships 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships are stated below:
1. Applicants must have a good command of English.
2. International students from all over the world are eligible for this fully funded graduate scholarship in the UK.
3. Applicants must have excellent academic achievements.
4. Applicants must have leadership potential, which can be shown through their experience and motivation.
5. Applicants must have strong personal character, commitment, and integrity.
6. Applicants must have the intention to work on a global scale of social and cultural problems.
7. The applicants must have the ability to create ideas on how we can achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these global challenges.
8. Applicants must know properly and have a vision of how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will help them to fulfill their objectives.
Note: These points should be highlighted in your scholarship essay and interview answers.
The benefits of the Fully Funded University of Oxford Graduate Scholarships are:
1. Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship will provide full tuition fees for the scholars.
2. The scholarship will also provide £17,668 to scholars, which will be used to cover the living expenses of students for both years of study.
3. A chance to study for free in the UK.
4. An international networking opportunity.
An amazing opportunity to be a part of the University of Oxford and study for free at Oxford.
5. A chance to attend different international conferences and activities.
Courses Offered at the University of Oxford:
- The Master of Public Policy (MPP)
- MSc in Criminology and Criminal Justice
- Department of Computer Science
- MSc in Advanced Computer Science
- MSc in Education (Child Development and Education)
- MSc in Education (Comparative and International Education)
- MSc Education (Digital and Social Change)
- MSc in Education (Higher Education)
- MSc in Pharmacology
- MSc in Comparative Social Policy
- MSc in Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- MSc in Sociology
- Faculty of History
- MSc in Economic and Social History
- Bachelor of Civil Law (BCL)
- Magister Juris (MJur
- MSc Law and Finance (MLF)
- MSt in Modern Languages
- MSt in Music (Composition)
- MSt in Music (Performance)
- MSt in Music (Musicology)
- MSt in Comparative Literature and Critical Translation
- MSc in International Health and Tropical Medicine.
- MSc in Migration Studies.
- MSc in Social Data Science
- MSc in Social Science of the Internet
- MSc in Social Anthropology
- MSc in Visual, Material, and Museum Anthropology
- MSc in Cognitive and Evolutionary Anthropology
- MSc in Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- MSc in Environmental Change and Management
- MSc in Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- MSc in Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- MSc in Water Science, Policy, and Management.
- MSc in African Studies.
- MSc in Contemporary Chinese Studies.
- MSc in Japanese Studies.
- MSc in Latin American Studies.
- MSc in Modern South Asian Studies.
- MSc in Russian and East European Studies.
I hope you find this article helpful.