The Fully Funded University of Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK provide an excellent opportunity for academically brilliant students worldwide. It allows students to study at Oxford for free. The University of Oxford aims to establish an extraordinary interactive community of leaders who can bring valuable change to the world. The Oxford Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships not only change the lives of the international students who come to Oxford, but they also help them to change their countries where they return after receiving education from Oxford. Oxford is a world-famous learning, teaching, and research center and the oldest English-speaking University. The University of Oxford is a leading public university in the United Kingdom. It is ranked fourth in the World University Rankings 2023. Students can choose how to spend their time studying or enjoying many of the extracurricular activities available. It offers an opportunity to study at the University of Oxford for outstanding and deserving students and professionals from developing and emerging countries. The University contributes 40% of funds for these scholarships, with 60% from charitable donations from supporters of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. Hoffmann Foundation supports the emergence and expansion of projects that address global problems in today’s societies. The Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Scholarships 2024 at Oxford is an initiative of the Weidenfeld-Hoffmann Trust. It has produced highly influential personalities around the world.
Fully Funded University of Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK 2024
31 January 2024
Mphil , Masters , Postgraduate
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded University of Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK are:
1. You must apply to the University of Oxford for a new graduate studies program.
2. Students presently enrolled at Oxford University are not eligible to apply.
3. Candidates must reside in the listed countries only to be eligible for this Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships and Leadership Program 2024. After completing their degree, students must return to their home country.
4. Successful applicants must desire to help the global community through their chosen profession.
5. Candidates should be able to exhibit the link between their subject of study and long-term career objectives and how they envision their professional contribution to improving their home country.
6. Weidenfeld-Hoffman scholars from Oxford University are also eligible to apply.
READ ALSO: MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded University of Oxford Weidenfeld Hoffmann Scholarships in UK are:
1. The scholarship will pay for all university and college expenses.
2. Candidates from emerging and low-economic countries are encouraged to apply.
3. Students will receive a 100% fee waiver.
4. They will also receive a living cost of £17,668 (Euros).
5. The candidate’s award will be valid for the duration of fee liability for the agreed-upon course.
6. Candidates can learn about European culture and its history.
7. An opportunity to study for free in the UK.
- Civil Law
- Business Administration
- Magister Juris
- Public Administration and Policy
- African Studies
- Biodiversity, Conservation, and Management
- Comparative Social Policy
- Computer Science
- Contemporary Chinese Studies
- Development Studies
- Diplomatic Studies
- Economics for Development
- Education (Comparative and International Education)
- Education (Higher Education)
- Energy Systems
- Environmental Change and Management
- Evidence-Based Social Intervention and Policy Evaluation
- Financial Economics
- MSc Global Governance and Diplomacy
- Global Health Science
- MSc International Health and Tropical Medicine
- Islamic Studies and History
- Korean Studies
- Latin American Studies
- Law and Finance
- Mathematical Modeling and Scientific Computing
- Migration Studies
- Modern Middle Eastern Studies
- Modern South Asian Studies
- Nature, Society, and Environmental Governance
- Refugee and Forced Migration Studies
- Social Science of the Internet
- Sustainability, Enterprise, and the Environment
- Water Science, Policy and Management
I hope you find this article helpful.