The Fully Funded Western Union Foundation Fellowship in the USA is a venture and leadership accelerator program for entrepreneurs and community leaders from and working with highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the globe. This virtual and global program is designed to equip these next-generation entrepreneurs and leaders with the skills and experience to increase access to economic opportunity, build valuable networks and resources, and transform their communities.
Fully Funded Western Union Foundation Fellowship In USA 2024
2 October 2023
United States Of America
Western Union Foundation
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Western Union Foundation Fellowship in the USA are stated below:
1. Must be an entrepreneur or community leader from and working with highly marginalized, refugee, and forcibly displaced communities around the world.
2. Must be leading an early-stage social impact venture or community initiative with a proven track record of impact, entrepreneurship, and leadership in their community.
3. Must be looking for expert-led entrepreneurial training, access to funding opportunities, and a vast network of mentorship to accelerate own leadership skills and venture impact.
READ ALSO: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY LAGOS POST-UTME FORM
The benefits of the Fully Funded Western Union Foundation Fellowship in the USA are:
1. Weakly virtual workshops with localized gatherings and events when possible. (6-8 hours per week time commitment)
2. 2-week virtual immersive. (20-25 hours per week time commitment)
3. 2+ day workshops designed for fellow communities to ideate solutions, design business models, and compellingly communicate their businesses and organizations to external audiences.
4. Culminating community event where Fellows pitch to local leaders, funders, and entrepreneurs.
5. Seed Funding $45,000. (Distributed among selected fellows based on progress and impact)
1. Applications Submitted: C4. Admissions Committee Review: The strongest applicant profiles will be shared with our external admissions committee for final review.
5. Acceptances Announced: The admissions team will begin sending out final acceptances and fellowship awards in mid-August. Applications received prior to July 28th will receive their final admissions decision by August 14th. Applications received after July 28th will receive their final admissions decisions by September 7th.
6. Fellows Confirm & Enroll: The last step to finalize enrollment is to review and sign Watson’s Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) Complete the online application: The online application contains 4 short essay questions and should take about 45 minutes to complete. The final deadline to submit your application is August 18, 2023.
2. First Round Review: Our admissions team will review applications on a rolling basis starting July 7th, 2023. We review applications in two batches on a rolling basis and encourage you to submit your application early. Applications received prior to July 28th will be reviewed by August 14th. Applications received after July 28th will be reviewed by September 7th.
3. Interview: Qualified applicants will be invited to a 20-minute Zoom interview. Interviews will begin on July 10, 2023.
I hope you find this article helpful.