Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2017 for International Student is currently ongoing. Following the details below to apply…..
It’s quite a privilege as UK announces the available opportunity for scholars who wish to apply for Clarendon Scholarships via Oxford University basically for international student.
Oxford Clarendon Scholarship 2017 for International Student
Application submission will begin from 1 September 2017. If you are interested in this wonderful scholarship, offered by Clarendon Scholarships via Oxford University, why not get ready to apply for it before the deadline (January 2018).
DESCRIPTION OF CLARENDON SCHOLARSHIPS
Below is a brief and short description of the Clarendon Scholarships and why you should consider it:
- The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.
- Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of academic excellence and potential across all degree-bearing subjects at the graduate level at the University of Oxford.
- The 2017-2018 Clarendon Scholarships cover tuition and college fees as well as a generous grant for living expenses and all-graduate applicants who apply for study at the University by the January deadline, in their respective year of entry, will be automatically considered for this prestigious scholarship funding.
School (Institutions/Country): Oxford University| UK
Level: Graduate Degree (All degree-bearing courses at the graduate level is eligible. This encompasses all full-time and part-time Master’s courses (MSt, MSc, BCL/MJur, MBA, MFE, MPhil, BPhil, MSc by Research, MTh, MPP) and all DPhil programmes. A list of all the graduate courses offered by the University of Oxford can be found on the Graduate Course Guide.)
Postgraduate Certificate or Diploma courses are not eligible for this scholarship.
Field(s): All subjects can be funded by a Clarendon Scholarships. There is no quota by subject or preference for any particular course type.
Deadline: Applications for entry in 2017-18 can be submitted from 1 September 2017, If you wish to be considered for the Clarendon Scholarships,
Funded By: The Clarendon Fund, UK
Beneficiaries (Target Groups): This 2017-2018”¨ Clarendon Scholarships are targeted for International Students.
Benefits (Value/ Inclusions):
- Award No: The Clarendon Fund offers over 100 full scholarships every year to academically excellent graduate students from all around the world.
- Scholarship Duration: Clarendon Scholarships are offered for the full period that you are liable to pay tuition fees to the University, which is usually the same as the length of your course. The fee liability page of the Fees and Funding website explains this in full detail, and also gives information about charges that may be applied after the standard period of fee liability has been reached and which are not covered by the Clarendon Fund.
- 2017-2018 Clarendon Scholarships are awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
- Candidates applying to start a new graduate course at Oxford are eligible. This includes students who are currently studying for a Master’s degree at Oxford but who will be re-applying for a DPhil (you would be eligible for funding for the Dphil).
- Candidates who already have a place but who deferred entry from a previous year are not eligible to apply (as you can apply for Clarendon in the year that you applied for your place and then, if you are successful, you can apply to defer your funding if you need to defer your place).
- Students who will continue to study for the same degree at Oxford in the next year are not eligible for this scholarship.
- The Clarendon Scholarships will be awarded on the basis of outstanding academic merit and potential to graduate students from all around the world.
Scholarship Application Method:
- Applicants do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships and there is no separate scholarship application form.
If you apply for a full- or part-time master’s or DPhil course at Oxford by the January deadline for your course, you will automatically be considered for a Clarendon Scholarship.
Scholarship Application Due Date: Applications for entry in 2017-18 can be submitted from 1 September 2017.
You can find the deadlines for your chosen course on the relevant Course page. You do not need to submit any additional documents specifically for the Clarendon Scholarships ”“ there is no separate scholarship application form.
See Also: Ongoing scholarships right now.