The Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships in the UK are one of the most prestigious international scholarships in the world. Scholarships are awarded to outstanding applicants from countries outside the UK to pursue a full-time postgraduate degree in any subject available at the University of Cambridge.
Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships In UK 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships in the UK are stated below:
1. A citizen of any country outside the United Kingdom.
2. Applying to pursue one of the following full-time residential courses of study: Ph.D. (full-time or part-time*), MSc or MLitt (full-time), or a one-year postgraduate course (full-time) with some exceptions (see list above).
For October 2024 entry, Gates Cambridge is continuing to pilot a scheme that allows applicants to apply for funding for a part-time doctoral degree.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIPS USA
The Fully Funded Gates Cambridge Scholarships in the UK covers the full cost of studying at Cambridge, including tuition fees, maintenance allowance (£20,000 for 12 months at the 2023-24 rate; pro rata for courses shorter than 12 months) – for PhD scholars the award is for up to 4 years), one economy single airfare at both the beginning and end of the course and inbound visa costs & the cost of the Immigration Health Surcharge.
It also provides additional, discretionary funding such as academic development funding, family allowance, fieldwork, etc.
Level/Field of study:
- • PhD (full-time or part-time*)
- • MLitt (full-time)
- • One-year postgraduate course (full-time), with some exceptions – see below
Courses which are NOT eligible for Gates Cambridge Scholarships:
- • Any Undergraduate degree such as BA (undergraduate) or BA affiliated (a second BA)
- • Business Doctorate (BusD)
- • Master of Business (MBA)
- • Master of Finance (MFin)
- • MASt courses
- • PGCE
- • MBBChir Clinical Studies
- • MD Doctor of Medicine degree (6 years, part-time)
- • Graduate Course in Medicine (A101)
- • Part-time degrees
- • Non-degree courses
I hope you find this article helpful.