The Fully Funded GRA Fellowship in New Zealand is a joint initiative of the Global Research Alliance on Agricultural Greenhouse Gases (GRA) and Mitigate+: Research for Low Emissions Food Systems. People from developing countries can apply for this Ph.D. program in New Zealand.
Fully Funded GRA Fellowship In New Zealand 2024
28 September 2023
Global Research Alliance On Agricultural Greenhouse Gases
Fellowship, Research Program , PhD , Training
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded GRA Fellowship in New Zealand are stated below:
1. Individuals applying for the Programme must be citizens of developing countries, be undertaking their Ph.D. in a University based in a developing country, and must not have previously been awarded a CLIFF-GRADS grant.
2. Preference will be given to students applying for opportunities outside their home country/ country of
study to encourage the building of global networks and connections through this program.
3. Applicants should have a background in agriculture and climate change research and be pursuing graduate research related to agricultural greenhouse gas quantification.
4. Applicants must be currently enrolled Ph.D. students in a field related to the quantification of greenhouse gas emissions or carbon sequestration in agricultural systems.
The benefits of the Fully Funded GRA Fellowship in New Zealand are:
1. Selected students will be sponsored in the amount of 14,000 USD for short-term (4–6 months) scientific training and research stays to collaborate with projects associated with CCAFS and GRA.
2. The grants will be used to support travel to and living and research costs at the host institution. Grants may not be used for tuition or unrelated personal expenses.
READ ALSO: ICONIC OPEN UNIVERSITY POST-UTME SCREENING
HOW TO APPLY:
Applicants must complete the CLIFF-GRADS Round 6 online application form and submit the following necessary documentation merged into a single PDF file. Applications must be in English and applications that are in any other language will not be accepted.
a. 1-page motivation letter (described below)
b. 1-page academic curriculum vitae (CV / Resume) that includes your contact details
c. Letter of support from your Ph.D. supervisor at your current university
Access the online application form here.
We will only consider applications that include a single merged PDF document.
Selection criteria: The winning candidates will be selected based on the following three criteria:
i) the overall level of research experience,
ii) the relevance of the Ph.D. thesis topic or other research experience, and
iii) clarity of description of how the CLIFF-GRADS experience will improve your scientific capability and contribute to your career.
Application instructions are outlined clearly in the call for applications advertised on our website. If you have any remaining questions you may contact the Programme coordinator at email@example.com
I hope you find this article helpful.