The Fully Funded Johnson and Johnson Internship invites applications from students enrolled at universities and fresh grads to get hands-on experience in their respective fields of study under the supervision of expert professionals.
Fully Funded Johnson And Johnson Internship 2024
31 December 2023
United States Of America
Johnson & Johnson
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Johnson and Johnson Internship are stated below:
1. Must be enrolled in a bachelor’s degree program or a higher degree level (according to the requirements of the internship)
2. Must have a minimum GPA of 3.0
3. The candidates must have strong analytical skills and quantitive skills.
4. They must possess good communication skills.
5. All candidates should be detail-oriented and should have good presentation skills.
6. Leadership qualities in the applicants are also desirable.
7. Should be able to manage work under pressurized environments and should possess the ability to meet deadlines.
8. Technical skills such as basic knowledge about the functioning of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint are preferred.
READ ALSO: ANCHOR UNIVERSITY LAGOS POST-UTME FORM
The benefits of the Fully Funded Johnson and Johnson Internship are:
1. It is a paid opportunity for students in which they will receive full compensation or a stipend for the work they perform.
2. The program focuses on providing students with practical business experience to prepare them for the challenges that are expected to be faced by them in their professional careers.
3. Interns will get the opportunity to develop in themselves the personal qualities of leadership, time management, prioritizing work, and the like which are necessary for their careers up ahead.
4. Selected candidates will get a chance to work under the expert supervision of trained staff, professionals in their respective fields.
5. There are also housing accommodation offers for the interns.
1. Customer Development
5. Business Administration
6. Human Resource Management
8. Research and Development
9. Supply Chain and Operations
10. Information Technology
I hope you find this article helpful.