How would JambCBT 2022 look like? Will it be very difficult or very easy? Let’s discuss a little about this.
For some, Jamb 2022 exam will be bloody. This is as a result of the stress and controversies behind Jamb 2018 registration, examination and results release.
I can attest to the fact that no Jamb has ever been as stressful and controversial as the Jamb 2017. With every passing day, scaring news updates are been released by Jamb. From CCTV Cameras to banning of Mouse for Jamb 2018 and withholding results due to what they termed as malpractice.
Jamb 2022 Questions
It is also true that Jamb has reduced the time and number of objective questions to be answered in Jamb 2022 exam. See details about that below:
- Total Number of Questions: 180
- Time to answer all questions: 2 Hours
- Use of English: 60 Questions
- Other 3 Subjects: 40 Questions Each.
Going by this new format, we really don’t think the exam will be any easier than what it used to be. The only thing is that the exams will now be faster for each candidate. As usual, past questions would be repeated in Jamb 2022.
Jamb 2022 will never be a problem to you when you are well equipped. It is the information in your head that makes you outstanding. Make up your mind to blast Jamb this time around.
How Jamb 2022 Questions Will Look Like In All Subjects
I will now list out the major Jamb subjects and explain in details how Jamb set questions on each of them. Click on any subject of your choice to see how the questions on them will look like.
- How Jamb 2022 Use Of English questions would look like
- How Jamb 2022 Mathematics Questions Would look like.
- How Jamb 2022 physics questions would look like.
- How Jamb 2022 In dependence questions would look like.
To Survive Jamb 2022, you need three weapons. That is what I will share with you next. Make sure you go through the three weapons. Three Weapons You Need To Face Jamb 2022 exam are:
- How to study for long hours with full concentration.
- How to score 350+ Using Jamb past questions.
- How to answer Jamb questions with the speed of light.
I wish you the very best……..