The Fully Funded Kings College London Chevening Scholarship in the UK is open to All International Students worldwide. Awards provide students with an opportunity to be educated. So to help students, King’s College London is providing a Fully Funded Scholarship to eligible students. The funding is open for the academic session 2024-2025. Students can pursue their Masters Degree or Ph.D. Degree in London. The College offers multiple academic fields and majors to study in Postgraduate degree programs under this scholarship.
King’s College London (KCL) was established in 1829 and is London’s oldest public research institute. More than 33,000 national and international students are currently studying at KCL. QS World University Rankings has ranked this university at 35th in the world.
Fully Funded Kings College London Chevening Scholarship In UK 2024
1 November 2023
MPhil, Masters, Phd, Postgraduate
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
READ ALSO: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Kings College London Chevening Scholarship in the UK are stated below:
1. Be a citizen of a Chevening-eligible country or territory.
2. Return to citizenship in your home country for at least two years after your award ends
3. You have completed all the components of an undergraduate degree that will enable you to gain entry to a postgraduate program at a UK university by the time you submit your application. This is usually equivalent to an advanced 2:1 honors degree in the UK but can vary depending on your choice of course and university.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Kings College London Chevening Scholarship in UK are:
1. Complete Tuition Fee will be provided
2. Covering flights
3. Free Accommodation
List of Available Study Fields
1. Dentistry, Oral & Craniofacial Sciences
2. Life Sciences & Medicine
3. Natural & Mathematical Sciences
4. Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience
5. Nursing, Midwifery & Palliative Care
1. Academic excellence of the candidate
2. Research proposal
3. Statement of Justification
I hope you find this article helpful.