Most Jamb Candidates have all the time in the world to Study. Others have to combine going to work and studying for Jamb UTME.
If you’re sponsoring yourself, It isn’t advisable to quit your Job because of Jamb. The good news is that you can prepare and Pass Jamb easily while still going to work. I’m here to show you how.
I was in a situation where I had to work while preparing for Jamb. I go to the store in the morning and return at night. In my case, I had to take books to work and study when there are fewer or no customers. But there is a better method now.
I had to adjust to various conditions to study and pass UTME. After gaining admission in 2014, I made up my mind to make it easier for candidates in Nigeria and around the world who don’t have all the time to prepare for UTME.
With the Flashlearners Jamb App and Youtube Videos, you can pass Jamb without buying textbooks or spending many hours studying. The videos cover Jamb Syllabus in an orderly manner.
Life is about time Management. We try to overcome what we cannot avoid. I understand that it is not very easy to prepare for Jamb as a worker or a parent. This is where your ability to manage time and multitask comes to play.
Time is an asset. What you do with your time determines your level of greatness and fulfillment in this world. You must learn to manage time so that you can complete the important tasks in life.
After work, you will certainly get tired. Even after resting or sleeping, you would need to put one or two things together. This further reduces the time you have to read for Jamb. But the interesting thing is that you don’t need to study for many hours daily to pass Jamb.
Working And Still Preparing UTME
Aside from the two resources above, the following tips will help you to prepare and pass Jamb UTME as a worker.
- Remove all Excuses from your mind.
- Know that no excuse can justify your failure.
- You are not the first or only person in this condition.
- Always rest after work to avoid breakdown.
- Make sure you are consistent in your learning.
- My contact is in the video series for further guidance.
- Take advantage of your free time and holidays.
- Don’t just read like novels, always jot down important points.
- Don’t skip any topic you don’t understand, meet someone to explain.
- Do assessments given in the Flashlearners App.
- Do not neglect the Jamb use of English. Study it very well.
- Don’t let social media distract you. Social media brings out laziness in you.
- Reduce the time you spend on social media.
- Know the best study method that works for you and stick to it.
- You can learn using the Flashlearners App and Videos irrespective of your location and time.
Nobody wants to hear that you failed Jamb because of your Job. But people want to hear how you passed Jamb even when you combined the preparations with your work.
Success is a choice. If you have made up your mind to succeed, nothing can stop you. We don’t have all the time, but we can create time. No matter how busy you claim to be, you still have time. In fact, you are spending the time to go through this article.
I hope you found this article helpful? Feel free to let me know how you feel using the comment box and don’t fail to share with others.