As a way of bridging the gap and strengthening the gown-town relationship thereby providing succor and sound tertiary education to an exceptional but indigent candidate within the Ajebo-Ogunmakin axis, Ogun State, Nigeria.
This initiative aims to provide succor to an exceptional student who would otherwise not be able to afford the expenses associated with higher education. MCU invites students who meet the criteria below to apply.
McPherson University Scholarship Application Form 2023/2024
To qualify for the MCU Full Scholarship, the applicant:
- Must have sat for the UTME 2023 with an outstanding score.
- Must have obtained a minimum of five (5) O’Level WASSCE/NECO results in relevant courses of study, or be awaiting results.
- Must have demonstrated excellent school terminal results.
- Must be an indigent student with evidence of financial incapability to further his/her studies. The evidence of financial incapability may be in the form of income statements or an affidavit.
- Must be an indigene of the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region in Ogun State, Nigeria.
- Must have an attestation letter from a reputable community leader certifying the student’s indigene status and academic capabilities.
This scholarship opportunity will cover all study-related costs for any course offered by McPherson University. The scholarship is aimed at ensuring that financial constraints do not hinder the educational journey of bright and deserving students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria are invited to submit their applications. The application can be accessed through the provided link. Interested students are advised to fill in all required details as accurately as possible.
This is a golden opportunity for exceptional students from the Ajebo-Ogunmakin region who have demonstrated academic excellence but are financially challenged.
For more information or clarification, interested applicants can reach out to the university’s scholarship board. McPherson University is committed to providing a nurturing and supportive environment where students are encouraged to achieve academic excellence.
I hope you find this article helpful as well as interesting.