Applications for the 2023 NerdzFactory Foundation PowerUp Program are now open, an initiative poised to equip young Nigerians with the vital skills and resources they need to convert their entrepreneurial dreams into flourishing businesses. With a robust curriculum and an array of benefits, the PowerUp Program aims to bridge the skills gap that hampers youth employment in Nigeria.
Deadline: July 9, 2023.
The PowerUP program is set to empower young people with the tools and support needed to turn dreams into reality. The program will expose participants to skills that they require to start and grow their businesses. For maximum impact, the program is broken down into several components which include:
- PowerUP Masterclass/Webinar
- PowerUP Training
- PowerUP Pitch and Demo-Day
The PowerUp Program is sponsored by Access Corporation and fully implemented by NerdzFactory Foundation.
The PowerUp program has designed learnings for its participants to
- Digital Marketing
- Financial Management
- Designing a pitch deck and how to pitch your business idea.
- Business plan and model
- How to generate funds for your business
- Young graduates
- Final year students
- Unemployed youth
- NYSC Corp members
- Girls between the ages of 18-35 years
- Aspiring entrepreneurs
- Existing entrepreneurs
- Increase youth participation in entrepreneurship
- Help youth identify business opportunities that they can commence with minimum capital
- Improve access to finance for existing businesses
- Develop business skills
- Promote collaboration and networking
- Create jobs and economic opportunities
I hope you find this article helpful.