SaaS stands for Software as a Service. This article covers the best SaaS Tools for this year.
Software as a service (SaaS) is a software distribution model in which a cloud provider hosts applications and makes them available to end users over the internet. In this model, an independent software vendor (ISV) may contract a third-party cloud provider to host the application.
The following are the top 52 Recommended SaaS Tools for 2022:
Zendesk is a cloud-based live chat platform designed for all business sizes.
Use this SaaS app to manage your own customer support team across the world.
With so many nationalities on your payroll, you might just pick up a few foreign words to show off!
Zendesk key features
- Multiple channels for customer communication like email, social media, etc.
- AI-powered bots for answering common customer queries
- Customer feedback management
- Reports and analytics to improve customer service
Leadpages is a lead generation SaaS platform, allows you to create mobile responsive landing pages without code.
Showcase your business, collect quality leads and prospects, and sell products and services with its drag-and-drop builder. You can customize your prospect’s customer journey and optimize your conversion rates with A/B testing, simplified analytics, GDPR compliance, and top speeds.
Leadpages key features
- Mobile-responsive pages and pop-ups
- High converting templates to get you started quickly
- A/B split testing
- Free hosting and e-commerce features
It is an excellent SaaS tool for small businesses and startups as it provides a myriad of features for affordable pricing, such as advanced targeting and reporting. You can collect in-context feedback by asking survey questions in a variety of formats and deploy it across various websites, apps, and even prototyping tools.
Whatagraph is a marketing reporting tool that lets you create marketing reports on the work that you performed. All it takes is connecting your marketing tools and you can create reports in minutes instead of hours.
If you do great marketing work, you need a great way to show off your results. This SaaS tool lets you create reports from templates (100+ available) so you can just connect your data and have your reports done in a matter of minutes. You can also create dashboards that are always up to date with live data – all your clients need is a link to the dashboard.
Whatagraph key features
- 40+ data integrations
- 100+ report templates for an easy start
- White labeling (remove all Whatagraph branding from reports and dashboards)
- Deliver reports automatically at your preferred interval (weekly, monthly, quarterly, etc.)
ProProfs Survey Maker
Survey Maker is yet another helpful tool from ProProfs but differs from Qualaroo. The tool lets you create different surveys like NPS and exit-intent surveys.
You can also design assessment tests, polls, and quizzes to publish on your website or include them in your training program.
Apart from these features, ProProfs Survey Maker also offers training makers as a part of its suite, including many tools. This way, you can do everything in one place.
Picreel is an amazing cloud-based marketing tool that tracks the visitors’ movements on the website and displays pop-ups to help retain customers. It is great for your exit-intent strategy.
You can leverage exit-intent pop-ups to ask the leaving customers if there is any way you can retain them or motivate them via incentive pop-ups.
One of the suitable SaaS tools for startups is SurveyMonkey. It is another feedback survey software that gathers rich customer and employee data. It has multiple features that assist in market research, user research, and more.
What’s more, it offers templates for a variety of use cases including market research surveys, customer satisfaction questionnaires, and more.
Time Doctor is a great tool for you and your team’s productivity, especially for a remote company.
It helps you create an accurate synopsis of the time spent on each task, client, and project.
This way, you know where you’re doing awesome work, where you need to improve, and how to maintain a work-life balance.
Time Doctor key features
- Distraction alerts to keep you focused
- Employee monitoring capabilities
- Automatic screenshots of employees’ screens
- Website and app monitoring
Bit.ai is a document collaboration and file sharing tool that helps teams create, organize, and collaborate on documents in one place, from any part of the world.
This SaaS tool’s collaborative document feature lets you communicate more intelligently with media integrations like GIFs, videos, music podcasts, and presentations.
Bit.ai key features
- Content management functionality
- Customizable lead capture forms
- Supports document feedback
- Workspace insights like who created docs, invited team members, etc.
Need real-time expense management on cards you already have? Well, Fyle can help solve what you are looking for.
It’s an expense management SaaS tool that offers direct transaction feeds to the user of any Visa-powered credit card.
Fyle key features
- Expense reporting and tracking for apps like G-suite, Slack, Teams, Outlook, etc
- Automated compliance enforcement
- Seamless integration with prominent accounting software
- Real-time spend notification for Visa cards
Zoom users may have oops! moments, but the tool is the perfect cloud platform for any remote team to align themselves and conduct seamless online meetings and webinars.
The best part is you can host a meeting with more than 100 participants!
Zoom key features
- Supports calendar integrations
- Offers virtual backgrounds
- Waiting room to check who wants to join the meeting
- Easy search to find contacts, messages, files, or chat channels
Wootric, now part of InMoment, is another one of the top SaaS products suitable for companies from different industries and sizes. The platform touts itself to be more NPS surveys-focused software.
It claims to improve CLV (Customer Lifetime Value) and has features that look after the entire customer experience.
Salesforce is a real force when it comes to customer relationship management (CRM).
The software allows businesses to use cloud technology to connect with existing customers, potential customers, and stakeholders.
Basically, Salesforce helps you track every step of your sale from initial phone calls to working with coworkers. It also lets you engage more effectively with prospective clients.
Salesforce key features
- Lead generation and management
- Marketing automation
- Quotes and orders tracking
- Integrates with a prospecting tool like Ring.io
If you want something more advanced than Hangouts and Microsoft Teams, go for Slack. It’s a great communication tool to interact internally in the company.
Thanks to its enhanced chatroom, this popular SaaS tool facilitates inter and intra-team collaboration in real-time.
Calendly helps schedule meetings efficiently without the need for a chain of emails. It offers powerful features that make collaboration easier. Calendly offers administration controls and security as well.
You should go for Calendly because:
- Helps users manage availability preferences, send out personalized meeting invitation links, and create different event types.
- Can manage buffer time between meetings and enforce scheduling notice periods.
- Lets you set conditions so you can route the right meetings to the right people.
- Offers integrations with Zoom, Slack, Google, Zapier, Salesforce, Microsoft, etc.
Whether it’s to grow your business, attract customers, or shop for a million pairs of shoes, social media is a go-to option for everything!
To help you with social media marketing, you can use Hootsuite, a top-tier social media management platform. This SaaS marketing tool lets you plan social media campaigns, publish your content, and engage with your audience.
Hootsuite key features
- Monitor social media channels’ messages and posts
- Supports marketing automation across multiple social media platforms
- Social media performance analytics
- Several integrations with popular tools, including HubSpot, Airtable, etc.
Google—the search engine whose algorithm we just can’t keep up with. 😛
With Google Analytics, a business intelligence software, you could (try) to beat the search engine. It’s almost like Google is your best friend and enemy at the same time.
Google Analytics’ key features
- Traffic reporting
- Conversion tracking
- Custom analytics dashboards
- Audience reports
Pipedrive is a contact management and lead generation software that helps manage contacts, acquire new leads, automate workflows, and much more.
It also offers a mobile app using which you can easily access data from any device. This sales SaaS tool also offers a robust contact management system with detailed insights.
Why should you choose Pipedrive as your lead generation tool:
- Helps you sync leads and contact sources like email, Google Contacts, etc.
- Automatically pulls data from LinkedIn, Google, and other sources into the CRM.
- Offers features such as chatbot, live chat, built-in caller, website forms, etc.
- Has a drag-and-drop editor to create targeted email campaigns.
- Constantly updates interaction history with contacts.
- Lets you segregate the data using custom labels.
With Zapier, you can build connections that take an event from one tool and trigger an action in another tool.
Zapier key features
- Add custom conditions to your automation
- Offers zap templates
- Connects with over 3000 apps
- No-code automation
EngageBay is an affordable sales CRM and automation software for small businesses and solopreneurs. It streamlines sales pipelines and makes closing deals easier.
Why choose EngageBay as your SaaS sales tool?
- You can automate your sales processes with ease using the built-in multistep workflow builder
- You can place and receive calls using the in-CRM telephony software
- 2-way calendar sync lets you manage all your events and appointments from one place
- Sales dashboard lets you view all your performance metrics from one place
Acquire.io is a multi-channel live software or a conversational customer engagement SaaS platform.
It helps you capture connections with customers in real-time and resolve their issues quickly. As a result, you can improve customer satisfaction and your customer retention rate.
Its advanced features like screen sharing, chatbots, co-browsing capabilities, and voice call functionality make customer service a breeze.
Acquire key features
- Customer timeline for tracking activities and history
- Shared inbox for teams
- Performance metrics tracking
- Real-time dashboards
ProProfs Help Desk
Another top SaaS software from ProProfs is the Help Desk. The software uses a trusted cloud service from IBM to ensure the security of the customer data. With ProProfs Help Desk, you can track, manage, and prioritize support tickets.
How ProProfs Help Desk helps businesses optimize their ticking system:
- Comes with a shared inbox that lets admins assign and manage inboxes such as billing@, contact@, help@, sales@, and support@.
- Offers multi-channel support with ease of collaboration.
- Supports internal commenting so that the tickets are assigned to the right team and are resolved quickly.
- Supports canned responses and issue tracking.
- Offers an in-build feedback survey tool that collects customer insights in real-time using surveys like NPS.
- Comes with a feature called “Child ticket” that lets admins assign multiple agents to one ticket.
- Offers integrations such as live chat and knowledge base.
Another one of the top SaaS productivity tools is Asana. The software is known to help teams increase productivity by workflow management.
Like Trello, Asana also lets managers create and assign tasks to members, schedule deliverables, and collaborate efficiently. It sends notifications as the deadlines approach or when new tasks are added.
Do right by your business with Asana to manage projects as it:
- Offers Single Sign On (SSO) as a security and privacy feature.
- Has robust two-factor authentication for logging in.
- Comes with advanced account permissions where managers can determine which members have access to which tasks.
- Facilitates designing, prioritizing, and scheduling tasks in various formats like the kanban system and timeline charts (Gantt).
- Comes with a shared team calendar that collectively sends notifications for events.
- Offers document storage.
- Has a reporting dashboard that represents the status of all the tasks and projects.
Teamwork is a project management tool that gives you everything you need to stay connected, keep communication flowing, and get full visibility over your project’s process.
It’s trusted by world-leading brands such as PayPal, Spotify, Disney, and Netflix.
Why choose Teamwork for your business:
- Break work and projects into tasks and layers of subtasks to track every detail
- Communicate with colleagues and clients in real-time without having to switch platforms
- Write and share content on a project, capture ideas and collaborate easily
- Automate your workflows and cut out repetitive tasks
- Group all your team or company projects into one Kanban view and easily spot the bottlenecks that put your plan at risk
- Track time on every task and properly bill for all the hours your team works
- Record custom details for your projects or tasks
Tableau is one of the business intelligence SaaS visual analytics tools that let companies from different industries collect customer data and understand what it signifies.
It helps you track customer behavior and visualize the data to simplify the analysis. The best part is that the tool doesn’t have a steep learning curve, making it user-friendly.
How Tableau helps businesses visualize data for detailed analysis:
- Comes with a feature-rich dashboard that helps you analyze data and collaborate efficiently in real-time.
- Offers licensing views.
- Share data from different sources such as on-premise, on-cloud, etc.
- Lets you export data from external sources as in-memory data.
- Enables connection to live data.
- Offers multiple visualization tools such as pie chart, Gantt chart, bars, treemap, boxplot, etc.
- Has heatmap and flow features that help track customer behavior on the website.
DocuSign is a great tool for SaaS small businesses to create dynamic and compatible documents like signature documents accessible through different platforms.
The tool also helps you secure collected data and assemble your documents in one place.
Why should you choose DocuSign to create versatile documents:
- Lets you authenticate the signers.
- Helps you assemble and securely share your documents.
- Lets you design virtual agreements in any file type.
- Automates and standardizes critical processes and enables you to set steps involved in the process and their order.
- Integrates well with around 350 apps.
- Has data control features that ensure you don’t make data entry errors.
- Automatically populates fields and collects data during agreement signing.
- Lets you create legally binding contracts in 40+ languages.
Another SaaS project management tool is Confluence by Atlassian. It is more than a file-sharing and document tool; it is a collaborative platform. You can create, collaborate, and manage projects such as product launches, marketing campaigns, and more.
It offers dedicated spaces which you can organize and manage. You can add members from different teams and connect spaces across all teams.
Why should you choose Atlassian Confluence for team collaboration:
- Integrates perfectly with other products from Atlassian.
- Lets you customize Atlassian apps from the Marketplace.
- Enables you to share documents with many users and control the permissions, such as who can edit and access them.
- Manage restrictions on space permissions to make documents compliant.
- Offers an Anchor feature with which you can jump to different document sections.
- Has customizable HTML plugins
- Helps you add multimedia and dynamic content to documents.
- Offers other features like automatic versioning, full-text search, instant previews, and pinned comments.
Jira is another tool by Atlassian that focuses on issue tracking using cloud-based technology. Besides, the platform is created to manage team coordination as well.
The tool facilitates bug tracking throughout the development cycle. It makes planning easy and manages coordination between team members.
Why should you choose Jira:
- Create custom workflows to complete a project.
- Comes with templates for multiple purposes that you can customize as per your project needs.
- Has release management functionality that monitors project releases and reports the progress.
- Helps you manage product roadmaps and share them with concerned stakeholders.
- Lets you manage agile and scrum teams.
- Easy to record and collect software bugs.
- Create custom flows to streamline the onboarding of employees.
One of the popular SaaS SEO tools in the market is Ahrefs. This one-for-all platform lets you perform link building, keyword research, rank tracking, competitive analysis, and more with just one tool.
With this software, you can perform keyword research on YouTube and Amazon, apart from Google.
Why is Ahrefs the first choice of businesses for their SEO needs:
- Has a dashboard that shows a graphical overview of different website metrics.
- Provides a website Health Score with its Site Audit feature.
- Offers main metrics on backlinks, traffic, and authority from the Site Explorer.
- Has a Rank Tracker feature that measures ranking evolution for all keywords.
- Comes with an extensive index and backlinks crawl.
- Helps you track keyword clicks and distribution, backlink growth, content gaps, ranking history, outbound links, etc.
- Lets you analyze SERP history and internal backlinks.
Screaming Frog SEO Spider
Screaming Frog SEO Spider is an incredible tool that helps you crawl websites for on-site data audit issues and analyze the results. It comes with various features like scheduling the crawl, duplicate page detection, and much more.
Why should you choose Screaming Frog:
- Offers multiple features like site visualization, generating and reporting XML sitemap, forms-based authentication, and more.
- Tracks all types of server errors and helps export the source URLs to correct them.
- Crawls websites of all sizes.
- Lets you track broken links.
- Enables marketers to examine meta descriptions and page titles.
- Helps monitor permanent and temporary redirect links.
- Finds blocked URLs using tag directives.
- Uses XPath, CSS path, and regular expressions to scrape data from HTML of website pages.
- Offers third-party integration with Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Link Metrics, etc.
Buffer is a well-known social media management tool perfect for SaaS businesses that want to streamline their social media marketing. It is an intuitive platform that makes the management of your social media accounts a breeze.
Here’s why businesses choose Buffer for social media management:
- Helps you schedule your social media posts on several networks.
- Offers an incredible Slots feature that helps you set time slots in advance so the posts you create later get added automatically.
- Shows your scheduled posts in a calendar view and makes tracking easier.
- Comes with a helpful photo editor Pablo.
- Offers exclusive features for Instagram e.g., it automatically adds the first comment when you publish a post.
- Facilitates collaboration between teams with team management features.
- Offers multiple integrations like Bulk.ly, Mention, Instapaper, Pocket, SharpSpring, WordPress, etc.
Shopify is among those SaaS tools that you shouldn’t overlook. It comes with incredible features that your business will surely benefit from. The tool lets you create, host, operate and manage your websites.
It comes with several tools catering to different purposes such as marketing, shipping, payment, customer engagement, sales, etc. You also get a library of templates to design websites.
Why should you choose Shopify for eCommerce needs:
- Offers a feature called Smart SEO that automates metadata input and sends structured data to different search engines.
- Comes with multi-language support.
- Helps you gather insights using its Analytics feature that tracks customer activities, marketing, and sales operations.
- Helps you create different versions of the same website in different languages.
- Lets businesses deal in multiple currencies.
Microsoft SharePoint HRMS
Microsoft’s SharePoint is one of the top HR SaaS tools available. It lets you search for premium candidates, increase employee retention, and smoothen the employee lifecycle management.
One of the benefits of using SharePoint HRMS is that you can reduce your L&D and hiring costs. It caters to multiple industries such as retail, healthcare, SaaS, finance and banking, etc.
Why should you choose Sharepoint as your HRMS:
- Has features that facilitate employee information management to keep all data streamlined.
- Helps you streamline employee lifecycle management, payroll management, and compensation management.
- Offers a lot of custom HR documentation templates to make the process effective.
- Comes with other features like unique branding, HRMS page layouts, etc.
- Offers dashboards to track the performance of employees and the HR team.
Basecamp is one of the admirable project management software solutions available in the SaaS market. Additionally, it pitches itself as a powerful tool for team collaboration.
Basecamp enables teams to stay coordinated on all levels of the project management life cycle. It offers all standard features that are expected from a collaboration tool, including file sharing, scheduling, and reporting.
Canva is an incredible design tool that lets you create social media posts, infographics, and more without professional graphic designing skills.
Its drag-and-drop editor makes the whole designing process a walk in the park. Another fantastic feature is that it offers hundreds of templates and free icons to make the content more interesting and the creation process efficient.
What makes Canva a leading designing tool:
- Offers a wide variety of content such as infographics, resumes, social media posts, and more.
- Comes with a drag-and-drop editor to make editing easier.
- Offers 50,000+ ready-to-use and customizable templates for photos, posters, infographics, and more.
- Offers tons of stock images, icons, and fonts to use for free.
- Lets you resize videos.
G Suite is an all-in-one workspace you would ever need for internal communication and collaboration between teams.
G Suite offers many other tools for different purposes such as Calendar, Gmail, Sheets, Docs, Meet, and more.
Why should you choose G Suite:
- Lets you schedule meetings and share online links via emails.
- Automatically saves meeting schedules in Google Calendar and also sends reminders.
- Helps you create notes and checklists using its Keep feature.
- Enables you to create spreadsheets and documents and share them using live links.
- Offers you storage space in Drive for free up to 15 GB.
ProProfs Chat is a SaaS-based customer service and support tool that enables your business to connect and engage with customers in real-time.
It assists your support team to monitor and track real-time visitor activities and initiate a proactive chat session. This live chat software also equips its users with the ability to announce upcoming events, sales, and discounts.
That means you can keep your visitors updated on all the opportunities where they can find the best deals with your brand.
ServiceNow is a popular SaaS cloud computing tool that assists companies in controlling digital workflows for their enterprise processes. It uses a single data model to design workflows and automate your business processes.
It also has an Intelligent Automation Engine that amalgamates machine learning with automated processes to save time and reduce costs.
Why should you choose ServiceNow:
- Offers a variety of pre-designed ITSM products to automate enterprise processes.
- Lets you create executive dashboards.
- Helps you prepare reports on KPIs.
- Supports virtualization lifecycle management, infrastructure discovery, change orchestration, and more.
- Helps you create and categorize tickets to initiate conversations.
- Comes with a knowledge base that helps resolve queries faster.
Freshchat is a cloud-hosted messaging and engagement application that is designed to meet the needs of both large and small teams. The application is designed to turn to chat into a more personalized and professional experience.
It lets you create and distribute contextual messages and capture valuable intelligence directly from the users. With Freshchat, you get multiple channels through which you can keep all your new and existing customers in the loop with the recent developments in your services or products.
At the same time, it also makes it easier for your customers to reach you whenever needed. All in all, this moderately priced platform facilitates engagement and allows you to respond to your customers’ needs seamlessly.
Small, medium, or large, a business needs the best people to do its job. For this purpose, businesses can consider using trending HR software solution known as BambooHR.
This software works on an advanced stripped-down mechanism and offers capabilities like personnel data modules, tracking, and advanced reporting that make it an ideal choice for growing businesses.
With BambooHR, businesses can add new job openings, share them across popular job boards, and manage applications as they arrive. All in all, this is a great tool to work with if you are looking forward to hire talented employees.
ProofHub helps you stay on top of your projects and tasks all the time. It is a SaaS-based project management software that comes packed with amazing features to assign tasks, collaborate on projects and track milestones of each project.
The tool provides an in-depth insight into all your projects and tasks. ProofHub is available on the App Store and Google Play making it easy for teams to stay connected using other devices too. If you want to know more about the features you can easily sign up on ProofHub.com for a free trial here.
For those who are looking for Google Analytics alternatives, Piwik is the best option available. It’s a free and open source web analytics solution that provides intelligent insights on your websites, including your website traffic, the keywords visitors used to reach your services/products, the language they prefer, and other helpful analytical insights.
Today, every business needs to have a stunning, professional website to showcase their services/products. Wix is a popular web-based website builder that allows business to do so with no or a little expense.
Whether you are someone who is building a website for the very first time or someone who is in continuous need for state-of-the-art website designs, Wix has got you covered.
Wix ADI, Wix Editor, and Wix Code, this easy-to-use website builder offers many different ways to create unique websites and apps with advanced functionalities. Try it today!
SimplyBook.me is a trending online booking system that is trusted by many businesses to streamline their schedules and booking procedures.
The software works on all device, thereby giving people the ability to make the booking from literally anywhere, anytime. The booking page is flexible and easily customizable, you can change it as per your need or liking.
Moreover, you can add your booking page to your company’s webpage or social media fan-page without any hassle. Now, when a booking is made, automatic reminder (email/SMS) and notification are sent to the client who is given the option to cancel the booking anytime they want.
Leading all these web-based business management tools is Zoho Social – a popular social media management solution that helps businesses to reach the right audience at the right time.
It’s no secret that proving your presence across popular social media channels like Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc is essential for your business’s success.
Now, Zoho social allows you to promote your business/brand where the audience is most likely to see it. It allows you to publish relevant content across multiple social networks, engage with the audience in real time, and stay up-to-date on what your customers expect from your business.
GoToMeeting is a very simple and straightforward web conferencing software that comes packed with tons of international features and functionalities.
It serves as an ideal option for businesses to manage clients and colleagues from multiple international locations. The software is extremely user-friendly and is an excellent solution for businesses who wish to schedule meetings in just a few minutes.
The features of this solution have outgrown all web and video conferencing tools available today. Furthermore, it supports all Android and iOS devices allowing teams to plan or join meetings anywhere and anytime.
If you are looking for ways to eliminate inefficiency and work with streamlined time tracking, Hubstaff is the tool you need.
With this tool, you can track time, manage invoicing, identify roadblocks, create reports, and do a lot more directly through your desktop or mobile.
Hubstaff seamlessly integrated with over 30 apps (including Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Github, and Paypal) and is available for Mac, Windows, Linux, and iOS.
Outgrow is an all-rounder interactive content platform. This no-code chatbot builder has powerful features like logic jumps that help you create a conversational flow in your chats. This gives customers a sense of human-like assistance with personalized solutions.
Outgrow not just offers an easy-to-use interface, but also some great premade templates that you can simply use as-is or customize to your liking.
Creating chatbots with multiple question types and beautiful designs is a matter of minutes with Outgrow. In fact, this robust tool can help you create much more than chatbots like quizzes, polls, surveys, calculators, etc.
Rebrandly is a URL shortener and a link management platform. Use this tool to shorten, brand and track every link that you create and share on your social media channels.
By using branded links over generic links you can increase brand awareness and click trust. In fact, branded links can increase your click-through rate by up to 39%.
This tool also provides a detailed analytics feature which enables you to learn about who’s clicking on your links — such as what country the clicks are coming from, the most popular times and days and what social media platform the clicks originated from.
Bitrix24 is a highly secure, free turnkey intranet solution designed to help small and medium-sized businesses implement better communication, social networking, business management, and knowledge management.
The solution ensures better knowledge management by moving all the data stored in network silos and local drives to a centralized, secure repository. It creates a united workspace where teams can manage all the aspects of their daily operations and tasks in a fun, flexible manner.
Userlane is a user onboarding and customer retention platform that offers users a fully interactive experience by using interactive guidance to steer users through processes they are required to interact with in any browser-based software application.
Mid-to-large size SaaS companies implement Userlane to onboard their new users.
The platform eliminates the need for pdf documentation or video tutorials showing new users how to navigate and use a software application as users are guided onscreen in real-time via interactive walkthroughs. Users automatically become proficient in any application from the very beginning (no previous knowledge necessary).
Streamlining your document-related process is as important as delivering a project. If you want to improve your productivity at work, you need to improve the way you manage your business-related files and documents.
Now, software solutions like M-Files can help you manage files digitally. Injecting such software into your work process makes all files and documents easy to access, saving you a lot of time that you can use to manage your core operations.
No matter whether it’s a small business or a large one, you can use M-Files to fulfill all your content-based requirements and make important business decisions.
Xero is an online accounting software solution that is designed for small and growing businesses. The software aims to connect business owners with their trusted advisors and get instant clarity over their finances.
For a web-based accounting software solution, Xero offers some really robust features that allow small businesses to view their cash flow and manage their account transaction from anywhere in the world.
It also helps to keep track of their expenses and bills, thereby allowing businesses to gain clarity over how much they spend on critical business materials.
- Low Tuition Universities in Canada
- Top 15 Must Have Sales Tools
- Low Tuition Schools in U.S
- How To Move From U.S to Canada
- Immigrate to Canada for Nurses
- Top Sales Intelligent Tools
Did you find this guide helpful?