Has Federal Fire Service (FFS) Recruitment 2020 Begun: No! Nigeria’s Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020 hasn’t started. The Civil Defence, Fire, Immigration and Prisons Services Board (CDFIPB) is not yet inviting applications from suitably qualified candidates for full time appointments to fill existing vacancies in the following positions in the Federal Fire Service (FFS):
Here, I will give you today and latest updates on Federal Fire service recruitment and how to apply for FFS 2020 effectively.
If you have asked one or two of the following questions, then article is for you:
- Is fire service recruitment form going to be released this year?
- What is the latest update on fire service recruitment in Nigeria?
- How can i apply for federal fire service recruitment 2020?
- Where and how to obtain 2020 federal fire service form?
- Is the federal fire service 2020 recruitment form out?
FEDERAL FIRE SERVICE (FFS) 2020
The Fire Services in Nigeria are managed at local authority level, with the Department of the Environment and Local Government playing an advisory, legislative and policy-making role. The Fire Services are operated by 37 Fire Authorities, which are managed by State Councils, and Town Councils around the states.
CATEGORY A: SUPERINTENDENT CADRE
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire I (ASF I) CONPASS 09.
Applicants must possess a Master’s Degree or membership of a recognized professional body.
- Assistant Superintendent of Fire II (ASF II) CONPASS 08.
Applicants must be holders of Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from recognized Universities.
CATEGORY B: INSPECTORATE CADRE
- Senior Inspector of Fire (SIF) CONPASS 08:
Applicants must possess Higher National Diploma or its equivalent from recognized Polytechnics/institutions.
- Inspector of Fire (IF) Nursing, CONHESS 06
Applicants must be registered Nurses (RN), Registered Midwives (RM) or Registered Nurses/Midwives (RNM) obtained from recognized institutions.
- Assistant Inspector of Fire (AIF), General Duty, CONPASS 06.
Applicants must possess National Diploma (ND), NCE or AdvancedNABTEB obtained from recognized institutions.
CATEGORY C: ASSISTANT CADRE
- Fire Assistant II (FA II) CONPASS 04
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of five (5) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include Mathematics and English Language.
- Fire Assistant III (FA III) CONPASS 03
Applicants must be holders of GCE Ordinary Level, SSCE/NECO or its equivalent with a minimum of three (3) credits in not more than two (2) sittings, which should include at least English or Mathematics. | Federal Fire Service Recruitment 2020.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT:
- Applicants must be Nigerians by birth
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and certificates. Any certificate or qualification not presented and accepted at the recruitment centre shall not be accepted after the recruitment
- Applicants must be fit and present certificates of medical fitness from government recognized hospitals
- Applicants must be of good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offences;
- Applicants must not be drug addicts or members of any secret society or cult
- Applicants must not be financially embarrassed
- Applicants must be between ages of 18 and 30 years
- Applicants’ heights must not be less than 1.65m for male and 1.60m for female
- Applicants’ chest measurement must not be less than 0.87 for men
- Computer literacy will be of added advantage
How To Apply For Federal Fire Service Recruitment
How do I apply for the Job of Fire service in Nigeria? See how to do that:
- Log on to the Federal Fire Service employment portal
- Applicants who meet the required qualifications will be considered for ONLINE Aptitude Test. Applicants selected for Aptitude Tests will be provided a Unique Test ID Number.
- Applicants will only be considered if they submit an online application, attach a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae (CV), and other necessary support documents.
The recruitment has begun and holders of Degree and HND certificates are to apply via https://cdfipb.careers/ while holders of ND, NCE, NABTEB, SSCE, NECO or their equivalents will apply via http://www.fedfire.gov.ng/
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
Applications should be submitted online within six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Application Deadline is:
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee Forms which must be dully completed and presented for sighting during screening and documentation
- Candidates are also advised to print out and guide their acknowledgement slip which will continuously be on demand throughout the exercise;
- Candidates are advised against multiple registrations which may lead to disqualification.
Only applicants who fully meet the requirements will be duly considered for application and are to be considered for Aptitude Test will be contacted.
Academic Qualifications Federal Fire Service Job
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- ND obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
- B.Sc./HND obtained from a recognized institution.
- Multiple application will not be entertained. Candidates are to apply for one job position. Candidate who attempt to apply multiple times will have their application will be disqualified
- No fee is required for online application, test or interview.
See Also: Ongoing Recruitment In Nigeria Today