Jamb Support Ticket Creation… Did you Make a mistake in your Matric as a Direct Entry candidate or currently facing other Jamb-related issues? Call Jamb attention to it by raising a Jamb Support Ticket.
The Jamb support ticket is not only for Jambites. Development Partners, Professional Test Centers, Professional Registration Centers, Jamb Authorised Staff, and local staff can as well create and update Jamb support tickets.
The good thing about the Jamb support ticket is that you will get a response to your queries as soon as possible and as will be able to access and update the ticket that you have raised. Continue reading for how to create and update the Jamb support ticket for this year.
How to Create or Raise Jamb Support Ticket
- Visit the Jamb support website https://support.jamb.gov.ng/
- Select your area of support.
- Click Create Support Ticket.
- Choose YES if you are making a personal complaint.
- Click NO if you are Complaining on behalf of a Candidate.
- Enter your Jamb Reg Number, the issue you are facing, a short title and a message.
- Upload an Image if Necessary.
- Click SEND to Submit your Ticket.
- You will be given a ticket ID to monitor the Progress.
Jamb Issues You Can Raise Ticket For:
- Jamb UTME Registration Issues
- Jamb direct entry complaints
- Jamb Caps Problems
- Change of Course Questions
- Change of Institution issues
- General Inquiry and Questions
- Scam and Unaccredited Centers
- Payments and late application.
How To Access And Update Jamb Support Ticket
- Visit jamb support website https://support.jamb.gov.ng/
- Click on Access your Existing Ticket
- Enter your JAMB e-facility profile email
- Enter any of your ticket ID
Jamb Support Ticket is to create a ticket for your complaint so that JAMB can monitor and effectively treat your complaint. Do not fail to let Jamb know how you feel.
Now that you have learnt how to create and monitor Jamb support tickets by yourself, do not fail to check out how to prepare and pass Jamb within two weeks. Feel free to share this post with others and comment below if you found this article helpful.
Okoro Gideon Guzorochi says
Greetings sir/ madam
I want to know when the jamb will start to allow for an upgrade to direct entry.
I want to do this because my jamb score is below 180. So this will aid to my admission this year because and running a jupeb program which I needed to also my direct entry detail to my school of choice.
Will be glad if my request is granted
Odewole racheal says
Pls sir have made payment for my otp but hsve not get my oto code sir
Sowande Testimony gbeminija says
Please sir, I tried sending my NIN number to 55019 but I don’t get d code, what should I do to get my code
Nwadike Chioma says
Please sir, i tried sending my nin number to 55019, but they said no record found
Lelekumo happiness vivian says
Good morning sir/ma
Please i tired to link my number to 55019, it’s say record not found ,,
Please what can i do ?
Akindolu Precious says
I requested for my OTP code but I’m yet to receive it. I will be glad if you could send it to my jamb sim as early as possible.
chuks mercy ngozi says
Good day ma/sir
please I have sent my NIN to 55019 but have not seen my profile code,please what should I do and time is running out
Nzekwe Irene says
I have sent my NIN to 55019 and I have not received my code. What should I do?
Raji kabir olamilekan says
Good day MA or sir I also tried sending My NIN number to 55019 but is sent back no record found for NiN please what can I do
Louis Kingsley chigozie says
Hello Mr Isaac am interesting in your flashleaners
Isaac Inegbenehi says
Adedayo yetunde says
Please sir/ma I tried to link my NIN number to 55019 but it says no record found in my NIN please what can I do…..
And I tried to create supporting tickets it didn’t go through
Please help me out
Onyejekwe Nicolas says
Same here pls I need help