Jamb Support Ticket Creation… Did you Make a mistake in your Matric as a Direct Entry candidate or currently facing other Jamb related issues? Call Jamb attention to it by raising a Jamb Support Ticket.
The Jamb support ticket is not only for Jambites. Development Partners, Professional Test Centers, Professional Registration Centers, Jamb Authorised Staff and local staff can as well create and update Jamb support tickets.
The good thing about Jamb support ticket is that you will get a response to your queries as soon as possible and as well able to access and update the ticket that you have raised. Continue reading for how to create and update Jamb support ticket for this year.
How to Create or Raise Jamb Support Ticket
- Visit Jamb support website https://support.jamb.gov.ng/
- Select your area of support.
- Click Create Support Ticket.
- Choose YES if you are making a personal complaint.
- Click NO if you are Complaining on behalf of a Candidate.
- Enter your Jamb Reg Number, the issue you are facing, a short title and message.
- Upload an Image if Necessary.
- Click SEND to Submit your Ticket.
- You will be given a ticket ID to monitor the Progress.
Jamb Issues You Can Raise Ticket For:
- Jamb UTME Registration Issues
- Jamb direct entry complaints
- Jamb Caps Problems
- Change of Course Questions
- Change of Institution issues
- General Inquiry and Questions
- Scam and Unaccredited Centers
- Payments and late application.
How To Access And Update Jamb Support Ticket
- Visit jamb support website https://support.jamb.gov.ng/
- Click on Access your Existing Ticket
- Enter your JAMB e-facility profile email
- Enter any of your ticket ID
Jamb Support Ticket is to create a ticket for your complaint so that JAMB can monitor and effectively treat your complaint. Do not fail to let Jamb know how you feel.
Now that you have learnt how to create and monitor Jamb support ticket by yourself, do not fail to check out how to prepare and pass Jamb within two weeks. Feel free to share this post with others and comment below if you found this article helpful.