Jamb Change Of Course And Institution has started for this year. You may be wondering the best time to buy Jamb Change of Institution Form and requirements for the 2021 Jamb Change of Institution.
If you aren’t sure yet, click here for reasons you should (or shouldn’t) do Jamb change of course/institution. Continue reading for how to do Jamb change of course and institution without issues.
Jamb Change of course and institution will be ON from now till when Jamb stops giving admission. In fact, you can be asked to do a change of institution by Jamb after being offered admission in another school. Simply don’t bother about the deadline for Jamb Change of school form.
Jamb Correction of Data In 2021
The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board allows change of Institution/Courses, Name, Gender, State/LGA of Origin and Date Of Birth. If you made mistakes in any of the above details during Jamb registration, then the floor is open for you to start correcting them.
How To Do Jamb Change Of Institution/Course
- Visit Jamb portal by clicking here
- Enter your username and password
- Click on Login
- Go to correction of data at the left sidebar. For phone users, you will need to click the menu to access Correction of Data.
- Click on correction of data.
- You will see course/institution, names, date of birth, gender and LGA. Click on the one you want to change or correct.
- You will be taken to the payment portal
- Click on pay and continue to payment.
- Follow the steps to pay either online with remitta or bank. You can make your payment online via JAMB portal. If you are having difficulties doing that, you can pay to the bank. You need ATM Card to pay online via Remita
- Fill the form you are given to fill, follow what you are told and JAMB will now process your application. If Approved, your details will be changed as requested.
Read Also: How to print out Jamb admission letter