The following message has been shown to many candidates while checking their admission status and trying to print out admission letter for 2019/2020 Jamb:
“You must apply for change of course/institution before printing your admission letter. The admission can be revoked if the change is not affected online within two weeks”.
Get Jamb CBT App 2021 » Over 16,000 Jamb Questions Offline » Competition To Win N30,000 » All Jamb Literature Novels » Jamb English Novel "The Life Changer" » Free Video Classes For All Topics
Now, you may be wondering about what is actually happening. It is a very simple concept. You did not meet the requirements to get the course or institution that you applied for. For example, if you applied for Uniben but could not score up to the cut off, you would be offered a related course or Institution.
Jamb has considered you and offered you another course. But, since you did not apply for the school or course initially, you will be required to do change of course or institution.
You must note the following points:
- You are to change institution if Jamb admits you in a different school entirely.
- You are to do only change of course if your course was changed but in the same school you applied to earlier.
- Don’t change to another course or institution outside the one that you are offered by Jamb.
- You need to follow the instructions given you in the Jamb admission status and admission letter printing page.
- Ensure to take all actions within two weeks of the notice.
How To Apply For Change Of Course/Institution: I have done a great Job on the easiest step to do Jamb 2019/2020 change of course and institution. Click here now for how to do change of course and institution.
That’s all for now. Feel feel free to ask me any question using the comment box below and don’t fail to share this article with friends using the share buttons below.
FREE VIDEO TUTORIALS SUBJECTS: Learn Maths, English, Chemistry, Physics And Social Science Subjects. EXAMS: Prepare For African Exams, International Exams And Scholarships.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?