The Fully Funded Tempus Public Foundation Scholarships in Hungary is open to all internationals.
The Tempus Public Foundation (TPF) is a non-profit organization that oversees and manages a wide range of international scholarship, grant, and cooperation programs at the national level. Dedicated to the fields of education, training, youth, and matters pertaining to the European Union (EU), TPF also undertakes specialized projects in these domains. Serving as a resource hub for expertise, TPF actively engages in training course development, provides valuable guidance to Hungary’s education, training, and youth sectors, and supports the implementation of EU-related initiatives. Celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2021, TPF leverages the knowledge and experience amassed over the years to fuel its continued endeavors with heightened enthusiasm and the same fundamental objectives.
Tempus Public Foundation Scholarships In Hungary 2024
This scholarship program was launched in 2013 by the Hungarian Government. The core mission of the program is to increase the number of foreign students in Hungary and to encourage Hungarian higher education institutions to attract top foreign students.
The program is based on bilateral educational cooperation agreements signed between the Ministries responsible for education in the sending countries/territories and Hungary or between institutions. Currently, more than 50 Sending Partners are engaged in the program throughout 4 different continents. Students can apply for study programs at the bachelor, master, and doctoral levels, and preparatory courses as well.
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Tempus Public Foundation Scholarships in Hungary are stated below:
1. You must be a citizen of a country that has a valid educational work plan or a bilateral agreement with Hungary.
2. You must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
3. You must have a good academic record.
4. You must be proficient in the language of instruction of the program you are applying for.
5. You must meet the specific requirements of the scholarship type you are applying for.
RECOMMENDED: FULLY FUNDED MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP
The benefits of the Fully Funded Tempus Public Foundation Scholarships in Hungary are:
1. Full or partial tuition waiver
2. Monthly stipend to cover living expenses
3. Accommodation allowance
4. Travel allowance
5. Health insurance
6. Study materials
7. Language training
8. Internship opportunities
9. Networking opportunities
In addition to the financial benefits, Tempus scholarships also offer students the opportunity to study in a beautiful and historic country with a rich culture and heritage. They can also gain valuable experience in a different educational system and make lifelong connections with other students and scholars from all over the world.
Here are some specific examples of the benefits of Tempus Public Foundation scholarships in Hungary:
1. The Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship is a fully funded scholarship that covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and travel costs for students from eligible countries.
2. The Hungarian Diaspora Scholarship is a scholarship for Hungarians living abroad to study in Hungary. It covers tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and travel costs.
3. The Bilateral State Scholarships are scholarships offered by the Hungarian government to students from partner countries. They cover tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and travel costs.
4. The Erasmus+ Scholarships are scholarships offered by the European Union to students to study in Hungary. They cover tuition, accommodation, living expenses, and travel costs.
I hope you find this article helpful.