The Fully Funded Wageningen University and Research Excellence Program is initiated by Wageningen University & Research to attract excellent students for a Master’s program, and who might have the potential to do a PhD after their MSc graduation in Wageningen or elsewhere.
READ ALSO: FULLY FUNDED MICHIGAN UNIVERSITY PROGRAM
Wageningen University and Research Excellence Program 2024
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Wageningen University and Research Excellence Program are stated below:
1. You are a citizen of a country outside the European Economic Area (and Switzerland)
2. You have applied for one of the MSc programs at Wageningen University & Research before the given deadline. Please see: How can I apply for the master’s program?
3. You are unconditionally admitted to this MSc program
4. You have a high GPA of 80% or higher. A First Class honours BSc graduation or equivalent is required.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Wageningen University and Research Excellence Program are:
1. A tuition fee waiver for the duration of the program (24 months)
2. A budget for one seminar in Europe (travel, stay, registration fee)
How To Apply:
The selection procedure for this scholarship is based on invitation. It’s not possible to apply directly.
Step 1: Apply for an MSc programme before 1 February, 2024
Step 2: Invitation to apply
Step 3: Result of the selection process
Step 4: Updates/changes
I hope you find this article helpful.