Apple skipped the iPhone 9 to produce iPhone X, iPhone Xs and iPhone XS Max. Apple further went ahead to launch iPhone 11 in 2019. iPhone SE 2020 has now been launch. iPhone SE is the iPhone 9 we thought Apple was going to release this year.
Unlike we expected, the new 4.7 inch iPhone is called iPhone SE and not iPhone 9. With a price of around 150k in Nigeria, the new iPhone SE replaces the iPhone 8 and packs a fast A13 Bionic chip, a 4.7-inch Retina display, a Touch ID sensor and wireless charging.
iPhone SE also features iOS v13.0, Touch ID, 4G Network, 3GB RAM, 256GB ROM, A13 Bionic Chip, Water Resistant, 7MP front Camera, 12MP Back Camera and ability to shoot 4k videos. Colours are space grey, silver and red.
iPhone SE Brings Back the Home Button
Many of us loved the home button on iPhone 7. The good news is that Apple is bringing back the home button to the iPhone SE. The bad news is that the iPhone SE will not come with face ID. Instead, the Touch ID will be used. You may not have any problem unlocking your iPhone with a fingerprint scanner.
When iPhone SE Will Reach Nigeria
iPhone SE was announced on April 15th 2020, it is expected to start selling here in Nigeria starting from April ending. You can buy the iPhone SE on Jumia, Konga or big Apple stores around. You may also want to buy from Amazon or Aliexpress. The rule is not to buy iPhones from sellers that are not trusted.
Recommended: Where to buy iPhones in Nigeria
Price of iPhone SE in Nigeria
As for pricing, iPhone SE is sold at $399 in the United States of America (USA). The price of iPhone SE in Nigeria is around ₦150,000. With one hundred and fifty thousand Naira, you can buy a brand new iPhone SE here in Nigeria. Apple deliberately made the iPhone SE affordable.
Apple iPhone SE Processor and Speed
The iPhone SE will use the same processor as the iPhone 11. This implies that the iPhone SE will be launched with Apple’s A13 Bionic Chip. iPhone is powered by Hexa Core (2.65 GHz, Dual-core, Lightning + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Thunder) processor.
iPhone SE RAM And Storage Size
The iPhone SE comes with 3GB RAM and 64 GB ROM, 128GB 3GB RAM and 256GB 3GB RAM. It is same design with the iPhone 8, same performance as iPhone 11 and same Camera with iPhone XR.
Summary of Apple iPhone SE Features And Price
- Apple iPhone SE was launched on April 15, 2020
- iPhone SE will start selling in Nigeria starting from April
- The iPhone SE has a single back Camera
- iPhone SE comes with 7MP f/2.2 front Camera and 12MB Back Camera
- Camera features of iPhone SE are Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, etc
- iPhone SE comes with 1821 mAh battery and 4G network.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- I WANT TO SEARCH
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- Junior Waec (BECE) 2020 Registration And Examination Date - Aug 7, 2020
- NECO 2020 Real Exam Timetable Released (Download PDF) - Aug 7, 2020
- National Common Entrance (NCEE) Timetable 2020 - Aug 7, 2020