Apple skipped the iPhone 9 to produce iPhone X, iPhone Xs and iPhone XS Max. They further went ahead to launch iPhone 11 last year. Apple is supposed to launch iPhone 9 on 31st of March this year but it has been Postponed. The iPhone 12 will also be announced later this year.
iPhone 9 is coming out this year with features like Home Button, iOS v13.0, Touch ID, 4G Network, 3GB RAM, 64GB ROM, A13 Bionic Chip, Water Resistant, 4.7-inch OLED display, 7MP front Camera and 12MP Back Camera. iPhone 9 will come in colours like space grey, silver and red.
iPhone 9 Brings Back the Home Button
Many of us loved the home button on iPhone 7. The good news is that Apple is bringing back the home button to the iPhone 9. The bad news is that the iPhone 9 will not come with face ID. Instead, the Touch ID will be used. You may not have any problem unlocking your iPhone with a fingerprint scanner.
When iPhone 9 Will Reach Nigeria
After the March 31st iPhone 9 launch, it is expected to start selling here in Nigeria starting from April. Once again, the Apple iPhone 9 will start selling in Nigeria from April 2020. The bad news is that Launch of iPhone 9 is no longer this month. It has been postponed indefinitely.
You can buy the iPhone 9 on Jumia, Konga or big Apple stores around. You may also want to buy from Amazon or Aliexpress. The rule is not to buy iPhones from sellers that are not trusted.
RECOMMENDED A. BLAST 2020 POST UTME WITH FLASHLEARNERS
Recommended: Where to buy iPhones in Nigeria
Price of iPhone 9 in Nigeria
As for pricing, iPhone 9 will be sold at $399 in the United States of America (USA). The price of iPhone 9 in Nigeria is ₦145,000. With one hundred and forty-five Naira, you can buy a brand new iPhone 9 here in Nigeria. Apple deliberately made the iPhone 9 affordable.
Apple iPhone 9 Processor and Speed
The iPhone 9 will use the same processor as the iPhone 11. This implies that the iPhone 9 will be launched with Apple’s A13 Bionic Chip. iPhone is powered by Hexa Core (2.65 GHz, Dual-core, Lightning + 1.8 GHz, Quad-core, Thunder) processor.
iPhone 9 RAM And Storage Size
The iPhone 9 will come with 3GB RAM and 64 GB ROM. Another source has it that the RAM size may be 4GB for the iPhone 9. There will not be space to insert a memory card.
Summary of Apple iPhone 9 Features And Price
- Apple iPhone 9 will no longer be launched in March 31st, 2020
- iPhone 9 will start selling in Nigeria starting from April at NGN145,000
- The iPhone 9 will have a single back Camera
- iPhone 9 will come with 7MP f/2.2 front Camera and 12MB Back Camera
- Camera features of iPhone 9 are Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Simultaneous HD video and image recording, Touch to focus.
- For videos, there is Optical Image stabilization, Continuos Shooting, High Dynamic Range mode (HDR), Burst mode.
- For RAM and Storage, iPhone 9 is rumoured to pack 3GB RAM and 64GB Storage. However, some sources reported that it might be 4GB RAM. We shall know the truth soon.
- iPhone 9 comes with 2050 mAh battery and 4G network.
This is all I know about the upcoming iPhone 9 so far. I will update this article as more rumour and Apple iPhone 9 news updates come my way today and tomorrow. Let me know if you have any correction.
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB, POST UTME AND WAEC APP B. SSCE, JAMB AND BLOGGING CLASS C. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT TO SEARCH B. COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE C. ALL ABOUT WAEC AND NECO D. VACANCIES AND RECRUITMENT E. LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS F. ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE G. SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
TRENDING TECH GUIDE
- Which Is Better Between Galaxy S20+ And Huawei P40 Pro - Mar 27, 2020
- Post UTME Is A Good News To Those With Low Jamb Score - Mar 27, 2020
- How To Prepare And Pass Post UTME 2020 In One Week - Mar 27, 2020