The Fully Funded Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships in the UK is accepting applications for pursuing a master’s degree. Preference will be given to students from East and Central African Countries. We are especially interested in applications from strong candidates resident in Uganda and Kenya who are refugees, internally displaced, or have otherwise been affected by conflict. It is funded by the UK Foreign, Commonwealth & Development Office (FCDO); Commonwealth Master’s Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development and are aimed at those who could not otherwise afford to study in the UK.
Fully Funded Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships In UK 2024
1 December 2023
Subjects offered by the university
Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships in the UK are stated below:
1. Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country or be a British Protected Person.
2. Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country.
3. Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September 2024.
4. By September 2024, hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) honors standard or a second class degree (2:2) and a relevant postgraduate qualification (usually a Master’s degree). The CSC would not normally fund a second UK Master’s degree. If you are applying for a second UK Master’s degree, you must justify why you wish to undertake this study.
5. Be unable to afford to study in the UK without this scholarship.
6. Have provided all supporting documentation in the required format.
Candidates must check with the nominating agency for their specific advice, application rules, and eligibility criteria.
READ ALSO: UNIVERSITY OF HAWAII SCHOLARSHIP IN USA
The benefits of the Fully Funded Bangor University Commonwealth Scholarships in the UK are:
1. Approved airfare from your home country to the UK and return at the end of your award
2. Tuition fees
3. Stipend (living allowance) at the rate of £1,347 per month,
4. Thesis grant towards the cost of preparing a dissertation, where applicable
5. Warm clothing allowance and visa reimbursement, where applicable. Study travel grant towards the costs of study-related travel within the UK or overseas