BECE Mathematics 2021: What are the areas BECE will set Mathematics questions from and how do I get Junior Waec Mathematics Objective and Essay Questions answered correctly? I have solved all BECE (Junior Waec) Questions for all Topics in JSS3 Waec Mathematics.
Junior Waec (BECE) Mathematics for every year contains Paper 1 (60 Objective questions), Paper 2 (60 Objective Questions) and Two Essay Questions.
GET BECE APP 2021 » Over 13,000 Waec Questions Offline » BECE Competition To Win N30,000 » Practice One or More Subjects Offline » Free BECE Videos For All Topics
Solved BECE Mathematics Questions
BECE (Junior Waec) Mathematics Topics 2021
You may be wondering, what are the topics BECE will set for 2021 Mathematics? The Topics to Cover so as to Pass 2021 BECE Mathematics are treated in the Video Above:
- Approximate to 3 Significant Figure
- Find Positive Difference Between Two Numbers
- Evaluate Square Roots and Mixed Fractions
- Perfect Square
- Find LCM And HCF
- Bearing and Solving Angles
- Calculate Fraction on Income
- Percentage Profit and Loss
- Price and Discount
- Number base conversion
- Word Problem and Business Mathematics
- Find Value of X in Triangle
- Diameter of Circumference
- Height and Area of Trapezium
- Area of Semi-Circle
- Number of Sides of Polygon
- Solve the Equation Questions
- Area of Parallelogram
- Area of Circle
- Sum of Three Consecutive Numbers
- Subject Formula Change
- Mean, Median And Mode (Statistics)
- Simultaneous Equations
- Direct and Inverse Variation
- Circumference of A Circle
- Calculate Simple Interest
- Factorisation of Expressions
- General Mathematical Skills
- How to Simply Expressions and Equations
The frequently asked questions in BECE Mathematics theory is Simplification, Indices, word problem, trigonometry, statistics and equations. Continue reading for Questions BECE will set in 2021 Mathematics or quickly Click here to go through Junior Waec 2021 syllabus.
Recommended: Junior Waec all Topic Videos
Junior Waec 2021 Maths Obj Questions (Sample)
The following are likely questions you will come across in 2021 BECE Mathematics Objective Questions. The good news is that all the Questions and 101 more have been fully solved in the Videos Above.
- What is the place value of 7 in the number 526.97? A. 7 hundreds B. 7 Tens C. 7 Units D. 7 Tenths E. 7 Hundredths
- Find the positive difference between -8 and -14 A. -22 B. -6 C. 11 D. 22 E. 6
- Find the smallest number that 60 must be multiplied with to give a perfect square A. 15 B. 10 C. 6 D. 5 E. 3
- A man spends 1/4 of his monthly income on children’s school fees and 3/5 on home affairs. What fraction of his come is left?
- Find the value of 16 x 2 – 3 + 14 ÷ 7 A. 15 B. 20 C. 26 D. 28 E. 31
- The sum of angles on a straight link is A. 90 degrees B. 45 degrees C. 135 degrees D. 180 degrees E. 270 degrees
- If the bearing of A from B is 135 degrees, what is the bearing of B from A? A. 90 degrees B. 45 degrees C. 135 degrees D. 315 degrees E. 360 degrees
- Approximate 5.7255 to the nearest thousandth. A. 5.7 B. 5.725 C. 5.7255 D. 5.726 E. 73
- Write in figure: six hundred and fifty-eight million, one hundred and twenty-five thousand and one. A. 658,125,100 B. 658,125,101 C. 658,125,001 D. 658,125,000 E. 658,105,001
- Find the diameter of a circle whose circumference is 44cm A. 44cm B. 28cm C. 22cm D. 14cm E. 7 cm
- Express 0.00254 in standard form. A. 2.54 x 10-1 2.54 x 10-2 C. 2.54 x 10-3 D. 2.54 x 10-4E. 2.54 x 10-5
- Find the sum of prime factors in 60. A. 5 B. 7 C. 8 D. 10
- Round off 6827 to the nearest ten. A. 6820 B. 6821 C. 6830 D. 6900 E. 7000
- Express N32.00 as a ratio of N72.00. A. 34:16 B. 16:34 C.9:4 D. 4:9 E. 1:2
- Find the L.C.M. of 20a2 and 32ab. A. 4a B. 16a2b C. 160a2b D. 160ab2 320a2b
- Add the following 1011two, 1111 two and 101111 two. A. 111110 two 10111two C. 1001001 two D. 1001101 two E. 11001101 two
- Find the H.C.F of 108 and 72. A. 9 B. 18 C. 27 D. 36 E. 72
- Increase 4500kg by 15%. A. 300kg B. 675kg C. 3825kg D. 5175kg E. 67500kg
- Find the product of the L.C.M. and H.C.F. of the following numbers 9, 12 and 18. A. 6 B. 18 C. 36 D. 108 E. 216
- If N240,000.00 is shared among 3 people in the ratio 5:4:3, what is the least share? A. N100,000.00 B. N96,000.00 C. N80,000.00 D. N60,000.00 E. N52,000.00
- Find the simple interest on N30,000.00 for 3½ years at 5% per annum. A. N5,250.00 B. N5,775.00 C. N10,750.00 D. N11,550.00 E. N15,770.00
- Find the square root of 9 x 16 x 25. A. 3600 B. 360 C. 60 D. 25 E. 9
- A desktop computer is bought for N45,000.00 and sold for N30,000.00. Find the loss per cent. A. 45.00% B. 33.33% C. 30.00% D. 15.33% E. 00%
- Arrange in descending order of magnitude 3/5, ½, 4/7, 5/9 A. 3/5, 4/7, 1/2., 5/9 B. ½, 4/7, 3/5, 5/9 C. 3/5, 4/7, 5/9, ½ D. 4/7, 3/5, ½, 5/9 E. 5/9, 3/5, 4/7, ½.
- On every sale of goods worth N10,000.00, there is a commission of N550.00. If an agent delivers N150,000.00, find his commission. A. N1,250.00 B. N2,250.00 C. 4,150.00 D. N7,250.00 E. 8,250.00
- Multiply 1001101two by 111two. A. 1001101two B. 1000101two C. 1001001two D. 1010001two E. 10011two
- A Toyota Hilux uses 100 litres of fuel in a distance of 250km. How many litres of fuel will it use for a distance of 150 kilometres? A. 50 litres B. 60 litres C. 80 litres D. 133 litres E. 375 litres
- Reciprocal of 0.65 to three significant figure is? A. 1.54 B. 1.538 C. 1.53 D. 1.500 E. 54
- The length of a basketball pitch can be divided into 12 parts, each 25cm long. How many parts, each 20cm long can be obtained from the pitch? A. 12 B.13 C.14 D.15 16
- What is the probability that a pregnant woman will give birth to a boy? A. 1 B. 1/2 C. 1/3 D1/4
Read Also: How to check BECE result
JSS3 Exam Maths Essay Questions (Sample)
Check the videos above for more Questions. Questions will come from the hot topics I highlighted earlier. Example of maths theory question that has been asked before in BECE and likely to be repeated in 2021 are:
- Simplify 2a + 14 – 4a – 7 + 8a
- 4 men can do a piece of work in 8 days, how many days would it take 16 men working at the same rate?
- The height of an equilateral triangle is 15cm and its base is 36cm. Find the area of the triangle
- If the mean of 3,2,x,11,13,14, is 8, find the value of x
- Ada, Musa and Femi are to share N27,000 in the ration of 2:3:5 respectively. How much will each of them receive?
- If a plastic cup costs N80 and 1/2 dozen of it costs N42o, find the discount in 1/2 dozen
- Find the value of Y if Y base 2 times 101 base 2 equals 110111 base two
- The product of three numbers is 3150. Two of the numbers are 14 and 15. Find the number.
Hope you found this page helpful? Feel free to let me know how you feel about the information here using the comment box and don’t fail to share this good news with your friends.