What are the areas BECE will set Agricultural Science questions from and how do I get Junior Waec Agric Science 2020 OBJ questions answered correctly in the exam hall? JSS3 Exam 2020 Questions and how you can answer them correctly to score an A is the topic we shall discuss today.
Agricultural Science BECE Questions is general for every Junior Waec 2020 Candidate sitting or writing Agric. Continue reading for Topics/Questions BECE will set in 2020 Agriculture or quickly click here to go through Junior Waec 2020 syllabus and hot topics to read.
BECE 2020 Agricultural Science Likely Questions
You have asked the question, what are the areas BECE set questions in Agric. Science? I am here to give you the real answers to your question.
You shall be given 100 questions to answer under Agricultural Science. All the questions shall be objective. They will come out from the normal things you know in Agric.
Example of areas questions will come from in Agricultural Science Bece are:
- What Agriculture is and it’s importance
- Pests and Diseases
- Rearing of Animals
- Facilities in Farmland
- Planting of crops
- Storage of Farm produce
- Processing of products
- Commercial Agriculture
Now that you are familiar with the various areas Junior Waec 2020/2020 questions will come from, the next thing is to know exactly what Junior Waec will ask from these areas in 2020 Jss3 Agricultural Science exam.
JSS3 Exam 2020 Agricultural Science Objective Questions:
As usual, you will be given questions and options A to E to choose from. Normally, the number of objective questions you are to answer in June bece 2020 Agric is 100 questions.
Likely questions you will come across in your bece Agricultural science examination are as follows:
1. Agriculture is best defined as the production of __ and __.
A. Crops, Animals
B. farm animals, domestic animals
C. flowers, tree crops
D. food crops, cash crops.
E. Fishes, aquatic animals
Of course, the answer to number one question above is A. It is the only answer that touches everything agriculture is about.
2. Agriculture deals with keeping of.
And the answer is what?
3. Which of the following is not a pest on Farmland?
4. A facility constructed on the farmland to ease farm operation is known as farm.
5. Which of the following is a piercing and sucking insect?
Read Also: How to answer bece questions very fast
Other Sample Questions:
1. _____ is the putting of goods into closed or open containers of convenient sizes, shape and types for the purpose of sale, storage or transport.
a) Deforestation b) packaging c) packing
2. Provision of timber for the furniture and construction industries are
a) Disadvantages of forest resources b) uses of forest resources c) human activities that affects the forest d) effects of forests on the environment
3. Wildlife involves
a) Fauna and flora b) fauna only c) flora only d) none of the above
4. Boxes, drums, polythene, trays etc. are examples of
a) Packaging items b) milling items c) radiation items d) packing items
5. All are forest management practices except
a) Forest regeneration b) afforestation c) restriction d) taungya farming
6. Which of the following is a human activity that affects the forest?
a) Provision of employment b) source of raw materials c) hunting and poaching d) winds breaks
7. Which of the farm products can best be preserved under smoking
a) Cassava b) egg c) grains d) fish
8. A large area of land covered with trees, animals and other plants growing and living closely together is known as
a) Reforestation b) preservation c) taungya farming d) forest
9. _______ is whatever is done to the farm produce to keep it in form as its original state.
a) Preservation b) spoilage c) derivation d) restriction
10. Another name for forest zones in Nigeria is _____
a) Vegetative belts b) Nigeria belts c) Nigeria zones d) none of the above
That’s all for now… I shall update you when more real live questions and answers come up. However, I advice that you are hard working so as to pass your JSS3 Exam once and for all.
Read Also: How to check your jss3 result
Feel free to share this article with friends using the share buttons and don’t fail to comment using the comment box below.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?