The Fully Funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand is open for international students are open and accepting applications for graduate degrees. Students can apply for any degree program for their graduates (Master & Ph.D.) on fully-funded scholarships in 2023 in Thailand. Chulalongkorn University has a wide range of degree programs and disciplines, from social sciences, natural sciences, engineering and technology, Business and Economics, Humanities and arts, and all others. This is a fully-funded scholarship for 2023 in Thailand for international students.
Fully Funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarship In Thailand 2024
31 October 2023
Masters, PhD, Postgraduate
Government Scholarships, Fully Funded Scholarships
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand are stated below:
1. International applicants (ASEAN and Non-ASEAN Countries) can apply
2. Students must be graduated
3. Applicant should be good physical and medical health
4. Students must have good leadership and research skills
Graduate (Master & PhD) Degrees
1. The student must have an undergraduate (16 years) education or equivalent in any field of study for Master’s degree applications at Chulalongkorn University
2. Applicants must have completed their master’s (18 years) education or equivalent in any field of study for Ph.D. degree applications at Chulalongkorn University.
3. Minimum grades required 3.25 out of 4.
Age requirement, A student must be under 35 years old.
English-taught programs and requirements depend on the student’s proficiency and will submit one of the following (IELTS, TOFEL,.. etc…) if required.
READ ALSO: UBTH COLLEGE OF NURSING POST-UTME FORM
The benefits of the Fully Funded Chulalongkorn University Scholarship in Thailand are:
1. Airfare will be covered
2. A monthly stipend of 16000 Baht will be provided for Tuition fees, accommodation
- Application form with a 1-inch photograph
- A CV
- Educational Documents
- Copy of Passport
- Medical certificates or report
- Two recommendation letters (only for Graduate Degrees)
How to Apply
Interested and eligible candidates are encouraged to apply for the fully-funded scholarships 2023 in Thailand for international students by following the given steps below;
Step 1: Checking the Programs: Please visit all the programs offered by Chulalongkorn University and choose according to your interest or field of study
Step 2: Check your eligibility: Fulfill the eligibility for scholarships (please see the above eligibility criteria)
Step 3: Application Documents: Please fill out the Scholarships application forms according to your requirements and desired level of study given below;
Step 4: Submit your complete application form along with the required documents to the directly University faculty program. The link is given below for each above program’s faculty contacts. Click Here to See the Faculty Contacts