The Cross River State College Of Education, Akamkpa (CRS COE Akamkpa) is delighted to announce its admission opportunities for the academic year 2023/2024. Prospective candidates who match the stipulated qualifications are cordially invited to apply for a range of academic programs.
Cross River College Of Education Akamkpa Admission Form
|📜 Program Offered||NCE, PRE-NCE, PDE|
|🎓 Affiliation||University of Calabar|
|📔 Key Courses||Mathematics, Business Education, etc.|
|🏫 Departments||Arts, Science, Vocational, etc.|
|🎯 Objectives||Manpower training, Career development|
|🔍 Requirements||4 O/L credits, Pass in English & Math|
|📅 Duration||NCE: 3 years, PDE: 1 session|
|🏡 Accommodation||Hostel available (Male/Female)|
These courses are affiliated with the University of Calabar and are approved by the NYSC:
- Agricultural Science
- Business Education
- Human Kinetics/Health Education
- Social Studies
Please Note: Prospective candidates are required to appear for the 2024 JAMB-UTME examination.
READ ALSO: ED-JOHN IMT POST-UTME FORM
Schools and Course Combinations
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, ARTS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE PROGRAMS (SOS)
- (1) SOS/Christian Religious Studies
- (2) SOS/Geography
- (3) SOS/History
- (4) SOS/Music
- (5) SOS/Political Science
- (6) SOS/Economics
- (7) Christian Religious Studies/Music Cultural & Creative Arts (CCA)
- (8) CCA/History
- (9) CCA/Music
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, LANGUAGE PROGRAMS
- (10) English/Christian Religious Studies
- (11) English/History
- (12) English/Social Studies
- (13) English/Music
- (14) English/Political Science
- (15) English/Economics
- (16) English/Geography
- (17) English/Cultural & Creative Arts
- (18) French/English
- (19) French/Music
- (20) French/Cultural & Creative Arts
SCHOOL OF EARLY CHILDHOOD PRIMARY EDUCATION
- (21) Early Childhood Care Education (Double Major)
- (22) Primary Education (Double Major)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, SCIENCE PROGRAMS
Integrated Science (ISC)
- (23) ISC Biology
- (24) ISC/Chemistry
- (25) ISC/Geography
- (26) ISC/Mathematics (Please note, the original said “1SC,” which I assume is a typo)
- (27) ISC/Physics
- (28) Mathematics/Chemistry
- (29) Mathematics/Economics
- (30) Mathematics/Geography
- (31) Mathematics/Physics
Computer Science Education
- (32) Computer Science Educ./Integrated Science
- (33) Computer Science Educ./Biology
- (34) Computer Science Educ./Chemistry
- (35) Computer Science Educ./Physics
- (36) Computer Science Educ./Geography
- (37) Computer Science Educ./Mathematics
- (38) Computer Science Educ./Economics
- (39) Physical & Health Education (Double Major)
SCHOOL OF SECONDARY EDUCATION, VOCATIONAL & TECHNICAL PROGRAMS
- (40) Agricultural Science Education (Double major)
- (41) Business Education (Double major)
- (42) Home Economics (Double major)
- (43) Technical Education (Double major)
Objectives of the Programs
The programs aim to:
- Equip students with skills for employment and entrepreneurship.
- Address the need for teaching staff with recognized professional qualifications.
- Offer career advancement opportunities for business professionals, clergymen, and civil/public servants.
For NCE Programs, candidates should possess a minimum of four O/L credits/merits in relevant subjects from recognized examinations. A pass in English is mandatory, while candidates for Science and Social Sciences should have at least a pass in Mathematics.
For PDE Programs, applicants with HND/Degree in disciplines outside education are welcome.
- NCE (Part-Time): Twelve (12) hours lecture contact (3 months x 4 times yearly) amounting to 3 years.
- PDE: Twelve (12) hours lecture contact (3 months x 4 times) totalling one academic session.
To register, follow these steps:
- Visit CRS COE Akamkpa or click on “Students registration”.
- Complete the form with the necessary details, such as Registration Number, Password, name, email address, state of origin, etc.
- Once the form is filled, click “Register”.
- Log in using your newly generated credentials.
- Complete your bio-data, academic records, and educational history.
- Review your entered information and proceed to payment.
- Make your payment as directed, then return to the website to register for courses and complete your portal activities.
For further assistance, please Click Here.
For more details, reach out to:
- Peter: 08036904351
- Anya: 07038119709
I hope you find this article helpful.