Godfrey Okoye University (GOUNI), an institution revered for its commitment to academic excellence and holistic education, has announced the commencement of the admission process into its various postgraduate programs for the 2023/2024 academic session.
The university, known for its inclusive admission policies, welcomes applications from all qualified individuals irrespective of nationality, ethnicity, sex, or physical challenges. At GOUNI, diversity is celebrated as it is believed to enrich the learning experience and foster a global perspective among students.
Godfrey Okoye University Postgraduate Admission Form 2023/2024
FACULTY OF ARTS
- Department of English and Literary Studies
- M.A, English Language and Literary Studies
- Ph.D English Language and Literary Studies
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- Department of Educational Foundations
- M.Ed. Curriculum Development
- Department of Arts and Social Sciences Education
- M.Ed. English Language Education
- Department of Science and Vocational Education
- M.Ed. Measurement and Evaluation
- Ph.D Measurement and Evaluation
- M.Ed. Biology Education
- M.Ed. Chemistry Education
- M.Ed. Physics Education
- M.Ed. Computer Education
- M.Ed. Mathematics Education
- Ph.D. Mathematics Education
FACULTY OF NATURAL SCIENCES AND ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
- Department of Biological Sciences
- PGD Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Agricultural Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Industrial Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Medical Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Environmental Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Entrepreneurship Biotechnology
- M.Sc. Forensic Biotechnology and DNA Fingerprinting
- PGD Microbiology
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Medical)
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Environmental)
- M.Sc. Microbiology (Industrial)
- Ph.D Microbiology
FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCE
- Department of Accounting and Finance
- PGD Accounting
- M.Sc. Accounting
- Ph.D. Accounting
- PGD Banking and Finance
- M.Sc. Banking and Finance
- Department of Business Management
- PGD Management
- M.Sc. Management
- M.Sc. Operations Management
- PGD Public Administration
- M.Sc. Public Administration
- Department of Economics
- PGD Economics
- M.Sc. Economics
- Department of Political Science and International Relations
- PGD Political Science
- M.Sc. Political Science
- Ph.D Political Science
- PGD International Relations
- M.Sc. International Relations
- Department of Sociology and Psychology
- Postgraduate Certificate in Psychology
- M.Sc. Applied Social Psychology
- M.Sc. Clinical Psychology (Community or Medical Track)
- M.Sc. Economics Psychology
- M.Sc. Engineering Psychology
- M.Sc. Forensic Psychology
- M.Sc. Media Psychology
- M.Sc. Psychology of Religion (Pastoral or Religion Track)
- Department of Mass Communication
- PGD Mass Communication
- M.Sc. Mass Communication
- Department of Computer Science and Mathematics
- M.Sc. Computer Science
- Department of Physical and Geo Sciences
- PGD Physics
- M.Sc. Space and Ionospheric Propagation Physics
- M.Sc. Solid State Physics
- M.Sc. Radiation, Nuclear and Health Physics
- M.Sc. Theoretical Physics
- M.Sc. Solar Energy Physics
- M.Sc. Geophysics
Read Also: FUKASHERE Postgraduate Admission Form
All interested candidates must meet certain admission requirements, which vary based on the specific postgraduate program one applies for.
- Basic Qualification: All prospective students must possess a minimum of 5 credit passes in WASC, SSCE/GCE, NECO, or their equivalent, inclusive of credit passes in English and Mathematics.
- Postgraduate Diploma (PGD) Program: Candidates must possess a minimum of a first degree or an HND with a merit pass to be considered for the PGD program.
- Master’s Degree Program: Applicants for Master’s degree programs must possess a minimum of a second-class (lower division) degree from recognized universities with a CGPA of at least 3.00 on a 5-point scale.
- Academic Transcripts: All applications must be accompanied by the applicant’s academic transcripts. These should be forwarded directly by the issuing university to the Postgraduate School of GOUNI.
- Postgraduate Entry Examination: Successful completion of the postgraduate entry examination (PES) is mandatory for all applicants.
Tuition and Fees
Tuition and fees for the chosen postgraduate programme are due on or before the first day of each academic session. Each session is divided into two semesters. Extra fees might be applicable depending on the payment option chosen – per semester, quarterly, or monthly.
How to Apply
Interested applicants can start their journey towards acquiring a postgraduate degree at GOUNI by applying here.
For any enquiries on the application process, the following numbers can be reached: 09134273215, 09121963049, 09121767243.
I hope you find this article helpful.