How do you Text a Phone Number That Was Blocked?
If you have been blocked, the blocker cannot receive any text from you. However, it is necessary to confirm first if your number has indeed been blocked. Here are some undeniable signs:
- If you always see a text that says no notification that your message was delivered at all on your phone, it’s possible that your number has been blacklisted.
- If you try to contact the person but are unable to do so, that is all the proof you need, easy if told every time that the number can’t be reached or is busy.
- You have been blocked on social media if all of your messages were not delivered and you can no longer visit the person’s profile
Meanwhile, these simple steps would help you text anyone who must have blocked you:
- Use of the SpoofCard App which can be found in the Google Play Store.
- On your Android phone, install the app.
- Open the app and select SpoofText.
- Enter the phone number of the person you want to text. However, to aid in the selection of a phone number, you can allow the app access to your phone’s contacts.
- Fill the column with your message and send it to the recipient.
That’s all there is to it! You can now relax and unwind!!
Can you Block your Number and Still Text it?
The ones listed below is among the most popular anonymous messaging services: