This notification serves to inform candidates who have been extended an offer of admission into the esteemed Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro, for various full-time National Diploma (ND) and Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session. Admitted candidates are mandated to proceed with the payment of a non-refundable acceptance fee as part of their admission process.
ILAROPOLY Poly ND Acceptance Fee Payment
|Acceptance Fee 💰||N33,700.00 for ND Candidates|
|Admission Offer 📜||Accept on JAMB website|
|JAMB Documents 🖨||Print Admission Letter & Result|
|Payment Deadline 📆||13th October, 2023 for ND Full Time First List|
|Invoice Generation 💻||Use Polytechnic website|
|Required Documents 📁||SSCE, Birth Certificate, Local Government Certificate|
|Additional Docs 📄||Industrial Attachment & ND Notification for HND students|
|Course Registration 📝||Fill appropriate courses for the session|
Details of Acceptance Fee for ND Candidates
Acceptance Fee Amount
Candidates granted admission into the full-time National Diploma (ND) Programmes for the 2023/2024 session are obliged to remit an acceptance fee amounting to Thirty-Three Thousand Seven Hundred Naira (N33,700.00) only.
READ ALSO: CHRISLAND UNIVERSITY POST-UTME FORM
It is imperative for candidates to fulfil specific requirements on the JAMB website. All admitted candidates must:
- Accept the Admission Offer
- Print JAMB Admission Letter
- Print JAMB Result
Note: Compliance with all JAMB stipulations is crucial as no candidate will be permitted to pay the acceptance fee without meeting all the requirements outlined by JAMB.
Deadline for Acceptance Fee Payment
The cut-off date for the remittance of the acceptance fee for ND Full-Time First List is slated for Friday, 13th October 2023.
Procedure for Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration
Online Steps for Admission Confirmation and Invoice Generation
- Candidates should commence by visiting Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Official Website and selecting the college portal.
- Admission status can be verified by utilising the application No. and RRR no., previously used to acquire the form or screening results. Refer to: Federal Poly Ilaro ND Admission List for details.
- Subsequently, generate an invoice/make a payment of the Acceptance Fee and print the generated Invoice.
- Proceed to any of the enlisted banks for payment with the printed Invoice.
Completion of Admission Formalities Post-Payment
- Post payment of acceptance fee, revisit the portal and insert the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Continue to the College Portal to generate the School Fees Invoice and fulfil the payment at any designated bank.
- Enter the RRR number utilised for school fees payment to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete bio-data and course registration forms.
- A matriculation number is accorded post-payment of the school fee.
Submission of Relevant Documents
Candidates are to print a hard copy of the online-filled course registration form and submit four (4) copies along with other pertinent documents such as SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, and Birth Certificate for ND students. Additionally, HND students are required to attach a Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result to the School officer coordinating their course.
In summary, Federal Polytechnic, Ilaro congratulates all admitted candidates and advises strict adherence to the provided guidelines to avoid any inconveniences. For any clarifications or additional information, candidates are encouraged to get in touch with the institution’s official communication channels.