Imperial College Research Fellowship In UK 2024
RECOMMENDED: UNILAG MASTERS IN URBAN MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
The eligibility criteria for the Fully Funded Imperial College Research Fellowship in the UK are stated below:
1. Candidates with up to four years of post-doctoral research experience are eligible. Extensions may be considered in certain situations aligned with our values.
2. Imperial is accepting proposals for research in all active areas of its participating departments. The proposals should aim to contribute towards the development of Imperial’s Academic Strategy and cross-cutting sub-themes.
The benefits of the Fully Funded Imperial College Research Fellowship in the UK are:
1. A competitive salary
2. A contribution toward research and travel costs (up to £45,000)
3. Personal mentoring support from a senior Imperial member of academic staff (sponsor)
4. Focussed career support, training courses, and development opportunities from the College’s Postdoc and Fellows Development Centre
5. The chance to take full responsibility for setting and directing your own research agenda and career trajectory, with no obligatory teaching, and with the possibility of spending up to twelve months visiting other research institutions and/or in industry.
I hope you find this article helpful.