Jamb has started giving admission? Here, you are about to learn how to check your admission status on the Jamb portal and Jamb caps. To check your Jamb Admission status, simply follow these steps on how to check your Jamb admission status.
It is advisable you go through all the procedures below before you visit the Jamb caps portal to check your Jamb admission status. Think twice before accepting or rejecting the admission you are offered. If you are not yet admitted, keep checking until the admission process is over.
How To Check Jamb Admission Status
- Visit the Jamb admission status checker using this link.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create a Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of an invalid pin click here.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status or ACCESS JAMB CAPS.
- Enter your examination year and Jamb registration number to check your admission status.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
Another Way To Check Jamb Status
- Visit jamb.gov.ng
- Scroll down to Check Admission Status
- Click to proceed
- Login to your Profile with your Jamb Email & Password
- Look for Check admission status and open it
- Select your Examination year
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number
- Finally, click on Check admission status
- You will see your admission status
Still not satisfied? Feel free to ask your questions using the comment box below or go through any of the articles below:
- How To Print Your Admission Letter.
- Documents you need for clearance.
- Mistakes Students make in 100 Level.
Thanks for reading and Best Regards!