Jamb has started giving admission? Here, you are about to learn how to check your admission status on Jamb portal and Jamb caps. To check your Jamb 2019 or 2020 Admission status, simplify follow these steps on how to check your Jamb admission status.
Note: It is advisable you go through all the procedures below before you visit the Jamb caps portal to check your Jamb admission status. Think twice before accepting or rejecting the admission you are offered. If you are not yet admitted, keep checking until the admission process is over.
RECOMMENDED A. Blast Jamb 2019 With Flashlearners App
How To Check Jamb Admission Status Online
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or Chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully login, You’ll see CAPS option in the Jamb menu. Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
4. Better still, scroll to check DE/UTME admission status while you are logged in to your Jamb profile.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferable to use a Computer.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details.
If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’
Option 2 Way To Check Jamb Admission Status:
- Visit Jamb admission status checker using the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb account earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin click here.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
Still not satisfied? Feel free to Ask your questions using the comment box below or go through any of the articles below:
RECOMMENDED A. Get Jamb CBT APP For 2019 Exam B. Get My App To Pass Waec 2019 C. My SSCE, Jamb & Blogging Classes
- How To Print Your Admission Letter.
- Documents you need for clearance.
- Mistakes Students make in 100 Level.
Thanks for reading and Best Regards!Share This Post On
RECOMMENDED A. JAMB CBT APP FOR 2019 B. WAEC APP FOR 2019 EXAM C. BE IN MY JAMB & WAEC CLASS D. GET MY LATEST UPDATES FOR FREE WHAT DO YOU WANT? A. I WANT COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE B I WANT COMPLETE WAEC GUIDE C. I WANT LATEST JOBS IN NIGERIA D. EVERYTHING ABOUT JAMB 2019 E. LATEST NEWS FROM MY SCHOOL F. I WANT GOOD GRADES IN SCHOOL G. I WANT LATEST SCHOLARSHIPS H. I WANT TO LEARN BLOGGING & SEO I. I WANT TO SEARCH WHAT I WANT J. I WANT TO GO HOME, IT IS LATE
Latest posts by Isaac Inegbenehi (see all)
- NECO And NSCDC Partners to Fight Exam Malpractice - March 23, 2019
- Jamb 2019 Recommended Books For All Subjects - March 23, 2019
- Jamb Guide To Succeed And Score Very High (350+) In 2019 - March 23, 2019