Jamb Caps Portal Login And Accepting Of Admission Latest News Updates: a Few days ago, I wrote a detailed article on how to know whether Jamb has given you admission using the Jamb caps admission method.
I logged into my Jamb WhatsApp group, I saw a lot of messages requesting me to teach them how to create a profile on Caps portal and login to accept admission. Do you really need to create a profile in Caps portal to accept admission? Continue reading to see details.
Breaking news: Check admission status in your jamb profile
Jamb promised that everything concerning admission will be done on Jamb profile and at approved cbt centres. Therefore, you don’t need to create any new account on caps portal. WHAT TO DO? Look at the only thing you will have to do below:
The only thing you will have to do is check your admission status in caps portal and I have shared a link to do that in the next paragraph.
How To Check your Admission status in caps portal: Click here To check whether you have been offered admission or to accept and reject admission in caps portal.
What Next? After checking your admission status on Jamb Caps Portal and accepted your admission then go ahead to print your jamb admission letter. See how to print your caps admission letter here.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT?
- SEARCH FLASH LEARNERS
- COMPLETE JAMB GUIDE
- ABOUT BECE, WAEC AND NECO
- VACANCIES AND JOBS GUIDE
- LATEST NIGERIA SCHOOL NEWS
- ACADEMIC AND CAREER GUIDE
- SCHOLARSHIPS AND INTERNSHIPS
- SPECIAL TOPICS FOR PARENTS
- Jamb Series Part 16: Jamb WhatsApp Group - Sep 20, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 47: Candidates Who Applied To Your School - Sep 19, 2020
- Jamb Series Part 49: Things You Can Do With Jamb Profile - Sep 18, 2020